EVENT: Heartland Owners Meet-n-Greet: FL, Tampa - 1/11/2011 to 1/16/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

PARRISH

Ha Micky got my spot at the Tampa show. All you need to do is let me know what is needed and I will be at the club's service.

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader
Re: Finalizing tampa super show

Well folks it's almost Christmas. A time when if possible, most of us try to spend time with family and friends talking, telling stories, remembering the purpose of the season. Bonnie and I wish all of you a very merry Christmas. Here's hoping all of you get time to spend with your family.
I have been quite busy preparing for the upcomming year. I have been working on plans for the 2011 RVing year and a special project I hope to unveil at the show. Boy I hope it's done.
We haven't been promoting other rallys yet. Maybe it's time to talk about them. A great couple in Georgia, Randy and Smantha, have their first rally March 4-6 in Elko Ga, south of Atlanta. Bonnie and I plan to attend to help promote a new state added to the great Heartland family. Also the Heartland East Coast Regional rally is April 29 - May 1 in Cherokee, NC. A great rally to attend, especially for those new to rally going. You can check out both on the Heartland Owners Forum.
It's only 21 days till our meet and greet at the Tampa Supershow. I can't wait. Looking forward to seeing you all there.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader

Mickey, we will drop in and see you at the show. We will be staying up the road at Disney but plan to come down for at least a day.

See you there.

MICKEY

Just nine more days till a great show in Tampa. We would like to meet at the staging area at noon on Tuesday January 11, 2011. I will call tomorrow morning to get an exact address for the staging area. Please remember for those of you who have 50 amp plugs to bring a 30 amp adaptor with you. If you don't have one they will be available at the show I'm sure. There is also a great CW store just down the street at Lazy Daze RV; who are now Heartland dealers.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Just nine more days till a great show in Tampa. We would like to meet at the staging area at noon on Tuesday January 11, 2011. I will call tomorrow morning to get an exact address for the staging area. Please remember for those of you who have 50 amp plugs to bring a 30 amp adaptor with you. If you don't have one they will be available at the show I'm sure. There is also a great CW store just down the street at Lazy Daze RV; who are now Heartland dealers.

Mickey,
Did you get the address of the staging area yet?

MICKEY

Hi gang;

The following directions is for the staging area for Tampa SuperShow. If you are coming from the east toward the fairgrounds, from I-75, or from anywhere on I-4, and most will be coming from east. Take I-4 west to exit 7. That is Hillsborough Ave, shortly after the exit make left onto Orient Rd. Travel south on Orient Rd, go under I-75 and make left into fairgrounds. Staging area is inside. There will be signs. The lady said there was no address for where we are meeting; however if you put in 5033 Orient Rd, Tampa, Florida you will be right there.
We are scheduled to meet at 12 noon. It would be great for you to email me your cell phone numbers so we can find each other at staging area. There will be nearly 750 RV's making there way through this area Tuesday and they want us to come in together if at all possible. My number is 386-424-8643. If you get lost, run late, have a breakdown, let me know and we can wait so we can park together.
Also remember to stop and fill water tanks, and empty black water tanks. There is a T/A truck stop and a Flying J across from each other at exit 10 off 1-4. Both say they have dump stations and water. I don't know if I would bet on the water part especially if you need a complete fill but fuel desk personell say you can fill up for free. T/A dump is free, Flying J is $5 or $10 depending on loyalty card.
Bonnie and I are very much looking forward to meeting everyone at the show.
email address is magmaimages@bellsouth.net
Mickey

seamo

Bob and Christina Seaman
Hi- we are coming in too yet will not be there until Thursday staying at the Fairgrounds. I am excited to met all of you and looking forward to working at the Heartland's booth.
Christina

Hi Mickey,

My husband and I are looking forward to meeting you,and other Cylcone owners at the Tampa show. We are brand new 2011 Cyclone 3950 owners but unfortunately our rig has been in for repairs since mid December and we will not have it back in time to be able to join you all for the week. Not sure yet how we feel about Heartland products at this time since we've had a number of issues with our rig since we picked it. The jury is still out until we get our rig back and see how these issues were resolved, but right now we're extremely disappointed since the show will make the second camping trip we've missed because of the problems with this new rig. Love the floor plan and livability but the quality issues with this product is very unsettling at this point.

Robin Garcia

MICKEY

Seamo;
Are you staying in Super Rally area or in General parking. If you are in Super Rally area I will do everything to help save you a spot close to us. this is my first time in Super Rally Area, I have stayed in General parking in years past.

Mickey

MICKEY

Robin;
I'm so sorry about issues you area having. It would be good to make show as a lot of the brass will be at show. I don't want to ask now but I know you will get some answers from Heartland personell. See you there. Don't forget about luncheon Friday 11-1.

Mickey

jbeletti

...We are brand new 2011 Cyclone 3950 owners but unfortunately our rig has been in for repairs since mid December and we will not have it back in time to be able to join you all for the week....

Hi Robin,

I contacted Customer Service on your behalf to find out what the hold up is. They gave me the complete history. No need to go into that here but I understand it's mostly cosmetic issues and that the unit is usable should you want to join us at the Tampa show. Please consider doing this - the more the merrier.

Jim

seamo

Bob and Christina Seaman
Mickey we are staying at the Fairgrounds-for the full time--We had a blast 2 years ago and I am actually working the Heartland booth-I hope I can last my shift--1st real work in a long time....lol.

Take a look at our photo--we are pretty long..my e mail address is seamo3@msn.com and we could exchange phone numbers and I will call you when we get close. We will be coming from Navarre Beach area for a 2 days trip.

Looking forward to met all of you...Christina

MICKEY

CRISTINA AND BOB;
Just wanted to verify you are in Super Rally area. If so I will try to save you a spot. We are going to have a lot in common, I'll email you on that along with phone numbers.
Mickey

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Re: Florida State Chaper of the Heartland Owners Club and the Tampa RV Supershow Jan 12 -16, 2011

We are in Gainsville FL staying over night at a Cracker Barrell. Will be up early to be in Tampa. Going to be there around 1100 or so. We are SO excited! I bet the next two days will be hard to get to sleep. Just can't get this new RV out of our head. 

MICKEY

Kelly;
We should be there about the same time. Call me when you get there.
386-424-8643

Mickey

Hi Jim,

Thank you so much for contacting Customer Service for us. Yes, we are planning to come to the show but we won't be bringing the rig because we live over an hour away from where it's being repaired and we have it mostly unloaded so the work can be done. Anyway, we are planning to be at the show on Thursday and Friday and are looking forward to meeting everyone while we are there.

Thanks again,
Robin

Status
Not open for further replies.