EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: IA, Amana - 10/3/2014 to 10/5/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Al, I'll get you added. Be sure to call the park and make your reservations and then go to the first page of this thread and fill out the form with tee shirt sizes and your needs for tickets to the Octoberfest and the dinner on Saturday night.

pegmikef

Jay, I don't know if you are keeping track of arrival dates, but I just changed ours from the 30th to the 27th of Sep. Mike

Yet another change. We decided to attend the Carthage, MO rally enroute so we will be arriving the 28th. Mike

jayc

I got your arrival down Mike. I'm glad to see that you're coming to the MO rally. We can convoy back together. Dave and Nancy are coming too.

Oilman

Sad to say we are unable to make Amana this year. We will miss a great time, hope to meet up with friends another time. Dennis & Jackie

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Hey, Just had Hoyt and Mary on Phone and they are coming to Amana... Regional Rally... Charlie also...

jayc

Great news, I'll get them added to the list.

Looking forward to meeting Charlie!

jayc

We've only got a few days left to sign up for the rally. The absolute last day to sign up and still get a t shirt ordered will be Monday August 25th! Still got 10 sites left.

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
I know it's last minute, but Gerry and Debbie Atkinson will be in Amana arriving on September 29th

jayc

Gerry, you and Debbie are down! Also Les and Janice Houser will be attending.

olcoon

Dang it, we aren't going to be able to make it. Looks like we'll be working the sugar beet harvest in SD.

jbeletti

Dang it, we aren't going to be able to make it. Looks like we'll be working the sugar beet harvest in SD.

Roy and Sally - we'll miss you at the rally, but congrats on getting a job up north. Will you be working with/for Kevin?

GOTTOYS

Re: EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: IA, Amana - 9/27/2014 to 10/5/2014

Anyone know if there will be a vendor for TST on the grounds? I'd like to try one more time to mine working properly before I give up on it. I know I can send it in but I can't keep doing that. The last time I got it back it still didn't work on all 4 wheels..Don

Status
Not open for further replies.