EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: IA, Amana - 10/3/2014 to 10/5/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul & Nan

Order a large and medium for us as well, please. Anxious to quit gate guarding and start having fun!!We will have 4 days at home to clean up for Amana.

mudmaker

Please add myself and my wife Loretta to the list. I'll try to remember to call the campground in the morning.
Glen.

bacaye

Is there a place to order a t shirt? I remember Karen saying she wanted to have a t-shirt, but I may have missed the information. Thanks, Barb If by posting here we need a 2X and XL. I sent Karen a private message on Facebook, but do not know if she has read it. Do we need to pay for them before rally? Barb

Last edited:

Bob and Chris

Senior Members
Hey All! We are ready to order rally tee shirts and we need your sizes. Our cut off date is August 15th, so please let us know your sizes as soon as possible.

We're expecting to have another great time in Amana, enjoying the Oktoberfest activities and it's still not too late to sign up.

Please order 2 - 2xl for Bob and Chris.
Thanks

chasdvorak

Jay,

Please add Reggie and I to the rally list.....I got really rally confused this year and didn't realize a Regional Rally was planned. We planned on going solo until I finally got back on the forum. This will be our 5th Oktoberfest in Amana and we've always had a great time!!! We'll go for a 2XL and a Medium T-Shirt. Who knows.....with a little luck, we might get another opportunity to see Bernie in his German Knickers :)

Nancy and I are looking forward to the rally. Please order two large rally tee shirts for us. Thank you!

Greg and Nancy Tavernier
HOC#2729

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Chuck and Reggie, it will be good to see you again.

Greg and Nancy, looking forward to meeting you, you're down!

Got a PM from Reggie and Nancy Hromek that they are coming!

Looking good Y'all!

jayc

Hey gang, small change in plans. We will be sending out an email with an attached form for you to fill out with shirt sizes, and ticket requirements. This email should be out in the next couple of days. Please fill it out and return it ASAP.

pegmikef

Jay, I don't know if you are keeping track of arrival dates, but I just changed ours from the 30th to the 27th of Sep. Mike

happykraut

Jay,

Please add Reggie and I to the rally list.....I got really rally confused this year and didn't realize a Regional Rally was planned. We planned on going solo until I finally got back on the forum. This will be our 5th Oktoberfest in Amana and we've always had a great time!!! We'll go for a 2XL and a Medium T-Shirt. Who knows.....with a little luck, we might get another opportunity to see Bernie in his German Knickers :)
You might just be in luck. Judi says she keeps my lederhosen in the RV.

jayc

Clarence and Jackie Miller contacted me to say they are coming to Amana.

mudmaker

Jay, just found out I've already got something going on that weekend. But I believe my parents are still going to be there. I will send her the email you sent me.

piet10

Al and Linda Swanson (MN) will be attending. We just retired in June, our first rally will be in Two Harbors MN, and this will be our second. Looking forward to meeting all of you, Amana is a great area for a rally!

Al

Status
Not open for further replies.