EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: MA, Middleboro - 7/17/2014 to 7/20/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
IMPORTANT!

If anyone has made a reservation at Boston Cape Cod and has not posted their site number here or on Facebook please let me know your plans. A small error occurred while the registrations were input into the KOA computer system. Some were logged in as "Heartland Club" and some were logged in as "Owners Club". In talking with Pat yesterday it was evident we had some sort of problem as our numbers didn't add up.

While Pat is working on her end to get our group together in the computer, I am working on this end to confirm reservations through our available social media. Please check HERE for your name and site number. If your name does not appear as an attendee you may be one of those affected by this error. Please post your reservation on this forum so I can make sure we are all together. You only need post if your name does not appear on the attendee roster. If your reservation is recorded there is no action needed.

Last edited:

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Our budget planning is based upon 2 persons per rig and can be greatly affected when guests are present. This is not to deter you from having guests at this event. More to the point, it is intended to inform you that additional charges may apply when guests are present. By all means your guests are welcome at any time. The following was added to post number one this morning. Please take note!

Guests
As we are planning to cater our meals we will have to charge meal fees to cover these costs. The exact charge will depend upon the meals attended by your guests and final per person cost from the caterer. These charges only apply to members bringing guests and DO NOT apply to our membership with Rally Kidz in the immediate household.

Thank you for understanding.

Jim & Harriet

hi Deb,
Here is our reservation information: Arrive 7/16, leave on 7/21.
Golf - add Jim to the list.
This should be a great one!

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
Our budget planning is based upon 2 persons per rig and can be greatly affected when guests are present. This is not to deter you from having guests at this event. More to the point, it is intended to inform you that additional charges may apply when guests are present. By all means your guests are welcome at any time. The following was added to post number one this morning. Please take note!

Guests
As we are planning to cater our meals we will have to charge meal fees to cover these costs. The exact charge will depend upon the meals attended by your guests and final per person cost from the caterer. These charges only apply to members bringing guests and DO NOT apply to our membership with Rally Kidz in the immediate household.

Thank you for understanding.

Understand completely Deb - When do we need to let you know how many we might be for this event. I have extended an invitation to my children and their spouses to join in the heartland fun.

Thanks

Kevin

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Kevin We will have firm plans within a week or so! Once we work out all the details we will post the necessary information. As you are a rig of one you will not be expected to contribute for one of your guests. Take the full occupancy credit.....it's only fair.

dklaw

Hi, Deb: We registered today to attend the regional rally from July 16 to 21st, 2014 on Site #255. Looking forward to another GREAT rally!! Never been to Cape Cod, so hope that's part of our trip. Thanks!!:cool:

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
The welcome mat is laid out for Don & Karen Law. Glad to see that our location will take you somewhere you have never been before. We are planning for free time so you can make the most of your trip. You can take a shuttle boat across Plymouth Bay over to Provincetown on Cape Cod, take in a Whale Watch, Harbor Tour, ride the train into Boston...... You name it, it's there for you to enjoy!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We are still a year away and over half of our sites are reserved :cool: Keep the reservations coming. You guys are awesome!

ringhanger

We are still a year away and over half of our sites are reserved :cool: Keep the reservations coming. You guys are awesome!

Our reservations for July 15th -21st were made today. We were given site 246. There is soooo much to see & do in this area the time we spend will be busy. Will need a good campfire to take a breather.
Bob & Diane Frith

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Welcome Bob and Diane to your 3rd Northeast Region Rally. You are so right about the area being loaded with things to see and do! This is going to be a great rally in a beautiful area!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Speaking of perfect attendance at Northeast Region Rallies.......

18 HOC Members have registered to make themselves attendees at all three Northeast Region Rallies! This is an awesome statistic that we are happy to see!

Congratulation on making this list are extended to:

Clause, Dean, Hicks, Schaaf, Proto, Reyes, Frith, Bauer, Barrett, Smith, Law, Beletti, Farnsworth, Betton, Vogt, Thompson, Irving and Bylinski!

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Had a little time to plot our trek to Middleboro. Looking at a layover somewhere near Middletown NY. Anyone know of a nice campground near there. Would like it close to 84, if possible. That should be around the 6 hour mark. That would leave us with 4hrs the next day. Could go a little further if need be.

Thanks for all the help
Jamie

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
There's not too many campgrounds in that area the only one I'm aware of is Black Bear campground in Florida New York off exit 3E on I-84 Eastbound about 10 miles in from 84. There is another one just over the PA/NY border but not sure of name will look this weekend when we go by it.

yport

Now that we are proud Big Horn owners, we will plan on attending the 2014 event in Middleboro ... heck it's only a 30 minute ride from our Cape Cod home!
Let me know if you need any "things to do" ideas, as my retired job is working for the Chamber of Commerce here. Your event attendees can feel free to pick my brain for things to do on the Cape while in the area, and I'd be glad to bring plenty of brochures with me to show off the Cape.

Glenn & Sharon

Last edited:

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Welcome Glenn and Sharon! Congrats on your new Bighorn! Can't wait to meet you guys. Did they assign a site number for you?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Don't worry Glenn we'll get it when we are up to visit next week! We will probably do a nice dinner in Plymouth but I'll let you know!

Status
Not open for further replies.