EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: MO, Branson - 4/28/2016 to 5/1/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

teasac69

Here is the Tire Specials that Tim was trying to post. Looks like some good prices on them.

View attachment 43947

And here is the Disc Brake Info from Tim also.

The tire pricing is shown here but the disc brake pricing we cannot reveal until the rally because it will be for THIS rally only and must be used while at the rally. The normal pricing is $2750 for an installed disc brake conversion and $1750 for the DIY kit if you want to tackle it yourself. I can just tell you the rally pricing is better and should turn your head. Looking forward to seeing you guys at the rally.

jayc

Legendary Member
Thanks for the info on the brakes and tire specials Tim.

Jack and Lynette Starwalt are here in Weatherford for the No. Texas rally and have signed up to come to Branson with us.

StarryNight

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Jay,
You have the potluck listed in the agenda for Friday evening at 6pm...but in the body of the information for the event you have listed "Potluck: No"
So, if there is a potluck do we need to sign up for a dish to bring? Will it be a "traditional potluck" (in that a meat dish can be brought)?
Getting excited about our first rally for 2016 :D

Monica

jayc

Legendary Member
Monica, the agenda is correct, and I am being told that it will be a traditional potluck and a meat dish is certainly allowed. I'm sure that Don will agree with me that anything you fix will be fine. So with that said, with as many great cooks as we'll have, no one will leave hungry.

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Since we'll be so close to Lambert's Cafe (Home of the throwed rolls) we have several people interested in a 'group outing'. The plan is to make the approximate 45 minute trek from the Branson KOA to Lambert's in Ozark, Missouri on Wednesday, April 27th. The place is always busy so we'll try to arrive about 4:30 pm to beat the rush...that means leaving the campground about 3:45 pm.

If you're interested in joining us...please let me know and I'll get your name added to our list. I'll give the restaurant a call in advance to let them know that we're coming, they'll appreciate that since they don't take reservations.

A few things to keep in mind (especially if you've never been to a Lambert's Cafe.)

~ Portions are LARGE, plan to take a 'doggie bag' home.
~ Fill up on the FREE pass arounds!
~ Entree's are 'all you can eat'...once you finish your first serving you can ask for another.
~ Heads up! They really do throw rolls!
~ The place is normally very busy and the wait for a table can be LONG...an hour or more in some cases. Thankfully, you'll be among friends and the time will fly by!
~ Lambert's does not accept credit cards...CASH or CHECK ONLY. They do have an ATM for those that forget to bring cash though.

Attendees:
Jay & Stella Coffman
Michael & Kelly Barnett
Nancy Anderson & Dave Seabolt
Linden & Debbie Ballard
Mike & Peg Finnegan (tentative)
Joe & Ann Maxwell
David & Donna Williams
Alan & Deb A
dams
Kevin & Nelly Wolbeck
Joy Venus & friend
Pat & Elaine Poole
Dave & Mary Hromek
Roy & Sally Evans
Jim & Nancy Beletti
Paul & Mona Blankenship
Don & Cindy Gilbert
Jack & Lynette Starwalt
John & Patti Holbert
Kim & Dottie Miranda (tentative)
Phil & ? Crowley
John & Ruthie DeJaynes
Barbara and Orville Wright

Last edited:

Possum51

Please put Pat and I down for the trip to Lambert's. A friend just told us yesterday that we HAVE to go there when we go to Branson! Thanks!

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Add us to the list for Lamberts.
Kelly, when have I ever turned down a free meal......you are buying right?

Peace
Dave

2psnapod1

I've added you & Pat, Elaine!

And also added you & Mary, Dave...as far as me paying....nope...Jay said that the one with the newest coach is buying...which leaves me out....sorry!

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I thought I heard him say the one with the newest truck not camper. Not positive but pretty sure.

Peace
Dave

2psnapod1

Well in that case....it's still not me cuz I don't own a truck...Michael does...but not me!

pegmikef

That's ok Kelly, we don't really care if it is Michael that pays . . . if your family is like mine, it all comes out of the same pot anyway (as Peggy always tells me).

olcoon

Also put Sally & I down, especially if the pea pods are buying! We might even have dessert!!!

2psnapod1

We're gonna have the place packed! I've added the following:

Paul & Mona Blankenship
Don & Cindy Gilbert
Jack & Lynette Starwalt
John & Patti Holbert

Status
Not open for further replies.