EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: MO, Branson - 4/28/2016 to 5/1/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Kelly,
What is the count now?

Jack & Lynette

I apologize everyone! I missed several people requesting to be added to the Lambert's list! The updated listed is below...we're currently at 52 attendees! Wowza!

1. Jay & Stella Coffman
2. Michael & Kelly Barnett
3. Nancy Anderson & Dave Seabolt
4. Linden & Debbie Ballard (tentative)
5. Mike & Peg Finnegan (tentative)
6. Joe & Ann Maxwell
7. David & Donna Williams
8. Alan & ? Adams
9. Kevin & Nelly Wolbeck
10. Joy Venus & friend
11. Pat & Elaine Poole
12. Dave & Mary Hromek
13. Roy & Sally Evans
14. Jim & Nancy Beletti
15. Paul & Mona Blankenship
16. Don & Cindy Gilbert
17. Jack & Lynette Starwalt
18. John & Patti Holbert
19. Kim & Dottie Miranda (tentative)
20. Phil & ? Crowley
21. John & Ruthie DeJaynes
22. Barbara and Orville Wright
23. Don & Monica Ashby
24. Craig & Tena
25. Frank & Debbie
26. Bernie & Judi Ver Hey

If I have missed someone...please let me know!

danemayer

I apologize everyone! I missed several people requesting to be added to the Lambert's list! The updated listed is below...we're currently at 52 attendees! Wowza!

1. Jay & Stella Coffman
2. Michael & Kelly Barnett
3. Nancy Anderson & Dave Seabolt
4. Linden & Debbie Ballard (tentative)
5. Mike & Peg Finnegan (tentative)
6. Joe & Ann Maxwell
7. David & Donna Williams
8. Alan & ? Adams
9. Kevin & Nelly Wolbeck
10. Joy Venus & friend
11. Pat & Elaine Poole
12. Dave & Mary Hromek
13. Roy & Sally Evans
14. Jim & Nancy Beletti
15. Paul & Mona Blankenship
16. Don & Cindy Gilbert
17. Jack & Lynette Starwalt
18. John & Patti Holbert
19. Kim & Dottie Miranda (tentative)
20. Phil & ? Crowley
21. John & Ruthie DeJaynes
22. Barbara and Orville Wright
23. Don & Monica Ashby
24. Craig & Tena
25. Frank & Debbie
26. Bernie & Judi Ver Hey

If I have missed someone...please let me know!

Looks like you've got all the usual suspects....and then some!

teasac69

Is it too late to get on the lambert's list, missed the earlier messages about the plans.

- - - Updated - - -

I just heard from Ron Russell that there will be no installers available for the rally. He has reduced the price for the brake intall to $2,450 but it must be committed to for this price at the rally.

Folks, I have to tell you this is a great price for this system (INSTALLED). The normal price is $2,750 installed so if you commit to an install at this rally you will save $300. I have had to use mine with some urgency about 3-4 times so far and very thankful they work as advertised. I've heard a story about one of his newest customers that called AFTER he had a pretty bad accident and turns out he need 4-5 more feet of room to avoid a lot of damage. Room he would have easily had and more if he were using disc brakes. He ordered a set for his new trailer right away.

You don't have to worry about traveling to some remote location to get it done, they will come to your location with some time for scheduling their trips and other installs.

jayc

Legendary Member
Tim, I'm sure that you can be added to the Lambert's list. Kelly will likely see this post and add you t the list.

Thanks for the info on the Titan Disk Brakes, I got mine put on a week or so ago and so far, I love them. I haven't had a need for emergency braking yet, but know I will. It's a great feeling knowing that I have the extra braking power.

jayc

Legendary Member
I got a call from Rex Hastey last night. They had an accident with their Bighorn in January and are still waiting on parts to have it repaired so they're not going to be able to make it to Branson. He's hopeful to have it done for his Oklahoma rally in May. Bummer...

pegmikef

I got a call from Rex Hastey last night. They had an accident with their Bighorn in January and are still waiting on parts to have it repaired so they're not going to be able to make it to Branson. He's hopeful to have it done for his Oklahoma rally in May. Bummer...

So do we because it is the weekend following Branson.

jayc

Legendary Member
Here's hoping Mike!

I got a PM from Joe and Anne Maxwell that they have to cancel coming to Branson.

jayc

Legendary Member
I have added two seminars for Saturday afternoon. The first, at 1:00 will be led by Ron Russell on disk brakes. After a short break, the second seminar on tires will also be led by Ron Russell. Both seminars will be held in the rally hall.

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
We have found a slot, so we will be there. Arriving 4/28 for 3 nights. Looking forward to see you all.

Woohoo! You just made my day! Love me some Eric & Dorothy visiting!

- - - Updated - - -

I've added Tim & Beckey and made Mike and Peg 'untentative'! We've got a big group but Lambert's has lots of seating so we should all get a seat at some point. We may have some waits and will most likely not all sit together but it will be fun nonetheless! I plan to call on Monday and let them know that we'll be coming and will then let you all know if they have any concerns or issues with our large group.

Jay - once you arrive at the campground can you scout out where it would be best for those that want to caravan to line up?

Jay & Stella Coffman
Michael & Kelly Barnett
Nancy Anderson & Dave Seabolt
Linden & Debbie Ballard (tentative)
Mike & Peg Finnegan
David & Donna Williams
Alan & ? Adams
Kevin & Nelly Wolbeck
1Joy Venus & friend
Pat & Elaine Poole
Dave & Mary Hromek
Roy & Sally Evans
Jim & Nancy Beletti
Paul & Mona Blankenship
Don & Cindy Gilbert
Jack & Lynette Starwalt
John & Patti Holbert
Kim & Dottie Miranda (tentative)
Phil & ? Crowley
John & Ruthie DeJaynes
Barbara and Orville Wright
Don & Monica Ashby
Craig & Tena
Frank & Debbie
Bernie & Judi Ver Hey
Tim & Beckey

jayc

Legendary Member
Will do Kelly! We'll be there tomorrow and I'll work on it Sunday.

Eric and Dorothy, it will be so good to see you again. I wish you could make it to Lambert's with us on Wednesday.

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
Jay - We are at Ron Hoover Katy picking up some prizes for the rally. Joe French and his team have really stepped up to support the Heartland family. They gave us an Ice Maker ($158), a 20' Viper Sewer Hose ($106), a 20' Dominator Sewer Hose ($69), a 20' Slunky sewer hose support ($53), four Ron Hoover special chair umbrellas - non branded ($49 each), a Wineguard Wingman ($57), and a 50' water hose ($25). Thank you Joe, Tony and Chris.

Ron Hoover has just moved into this facility and it is world class. I'll have some pictures at the rally. We'll see y'all Monday.

jbeletti

Jay - We are at Ron Hoover Katy picking up some prizes for the rally. Joe French and his team have really stepped up to support the Heartland family. They gave us an Ice Maker ($158), a 20' Viper Sewer Hose ($106), a 20' Dominator Sewer Hose ($69), a 20' Slunky sewer hose support ($53), four Ron Hoover special chair umbrellas - non branded ($49 each), a Wineguard Wingman ($57), and a 50' water hose ($25). Thank you Joe, Tony and Chris.

Ron Hoover has just moved into this facility and it is world class. I'll have some pictures at the rally. We'll see y'all Monday.

Wow - thanks Tom! Joe French has always been a huge Heartland supporter. I'd love to see their new place in Katy. See you in Branson!

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
Wow - thanks Tom! Joe French has always been a huge Heartland supporter. I'd love to see their new place in Katy. See you in Branson!

This facility has 19 service bays and almost every one is 80 ft long. The have an outside showroom that allows them to show probably 40 boats and 30 RV 5th wheels under a full roof. No weather issues. Staff in all areas has tripled. Joe also treats HOC Members like his original customers.

pegmikef

Anybody know anything about an outfit named "Wash and Wax on Wheels?" Their web site sez they do a lot of work at the KOA there and Peggy wants me to get the BH waxed so it is as shiny as the "new" truck. I clicked on the RV button, but it is just programmed to go to the home page and did not tell me anything. Thanks for any info.

Status
Not open for further replies.