EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: MO, Branson - 4/28/2016 to 5/1/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimdot

Hi Kelly,

Please put Kim and I down tentatively for the Lambert dinner. We will be driving in that day and will make every effort to be there. Thanks for arranging this outing. See you soon.

olcoon

Kim & Dottie,
I know it isn't Dunkin Donuts, but Lamberts is worth getting there in time for!!! :cool:

jayc

Legendary Member
Got some bad news from Kathy Strong. Kenny has developed a brain tumor, so they won't be able to make it to Branson.

Please join me in prayers for Kenny and Kathy and their family.

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Are you consolidating this with the Facebook folks (like us)?

Hey Mike,

Yes...I'm combining the two lists from FB and here into one big list...which you're on!

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Kelly,

Please put Kim and I down tentatively for the Lambert dinner. We will be driving in that day and will make every effort to be there. Thanks for arranging this outing. See you soon.

Hey Dottie! I've added you and Kim to the list and sure hope you're able to make it...we too are arriving that day!

StarryNight

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Kelly,
Please add Don & Monica to the list for Lambert's. Thank you so much for doing this:)

Monica

jayc

Legendary Member
Craig and Tena, I'm sure that Kelly will be by here soon and will get you added to the list. Looking forward to seeing everyone soon.

jayc

Legendary Member
I got a PM from Mark and Lauren Alley that thy cannot make it to Branson. We'll miss you!

jayc

Legendary Member
I just heard from Ron Russell that there will be no installers available for the rally. He has reduced the price for the brake intall to $2,450 but it must be committed to for this price at the rally.

huntur

If there's still room please include John & Ruthie DeJaynes on the Lambert trip. Sounds like fun . Looking forward to seeing everyone ! Thanks !

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Say y'all, add Barbara and Orville to the trip to Lambert's too. We are also interested in going to the mountain music whenever that is.

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
I've added John & Ruthie DeJaynes and Barbara and Orville Wright to the Lambert's list! Just 10 days away!

jayc

Legendary Member
I got a PM from Larry and Judy Haines that they have to cancel. We'll miss them but there's always another rally somewhere. We'll miss you.

Status
Not open for further replies.