EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: MO, Branson - 4/28/2016 to 5/1/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLHFUN

Hey Jay! Unfortunately the Verizon Strike up in the north east has me covering for job duties. Lory and I won't be able to attend this one. Hopefully the strike is over in time for the June rally up in Platte City. Ya'll have fun and we will see you guys at the next round.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Left home yesterday morning, should be arriving about 1:30 this afternoon.
Leave a light on for us.

Peace
Dave

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Hi Jay and Stella,
Donna and I are hopscotching our way to Branson. We will arrive Thursday, too late for the Lamberts exgorgion, but looking forward to seeing everyone and enjoying the Rally. Found out Shoji is dark until May/Bummer. And haven't heard if there will be a Gadget/Flea Market/Swap table, but I am in the market for a bat-wing or some sort of OTA antenna. Seems mine developed difficulties after my rig wash at Sevierville and my repair guy managed to twist off the cable connection and the wee bitty metal conductor on the IC card inside the bat-wing. See yall soon.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Bart and Lory, we're sorry that you won't be able to make it. Maybe next time!

I got a message from Elaine Poole that they may not make it to the rally. Pat has been diagnosed with colon cancer and if they can get an appointment at MD Anderson today or tomorrow, they may be able to make it.

We will be glad to see the group that will arrive today and for the rest of the week.

jstarwal

We leave today going to spend the night at the Lake Eufaula and then pull in there tomorrow see you when we get there

Jack & Lynette

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
I called Lambert's this morning to 'warn' them of our visit on Wednesday and the woman I spoke with didn't even seem scared that 52 Heartlanders would be descending upon them! She said 4:30 would be great and they'd be waiting for us! Yum yum!

olcoon

52 people no doubt is a drop in the bucket for them. But they don't know what they are getting into with our group!!!

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Kelly, please add Derald and Sue Keetch to the list of folks going to Lambert's.

Hey Roy is Bubba coming?

olcoon

I don't know if he'll make it or not. Last I heard him & Charlene had sort of patched things up, but I heard the other day things are pretty rocky. He just make an appearance to visit. His still is keeping him pretty busy, and the revenuers are hot after him!

Status
Not open for further replies.