EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: MO, Branson - 4/28/2016 to 5/1/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

coltsdad

Texas-North Chapter Leaders-Retired
Put another on on the list. I made our reservations this afternoon.
Audra and Jason.

jayc

Legendary Member
Audra and Jason, that's great news to hear! You're now added. Be sure you get your tee shirt sizes to me soon.

jayc

Legendary Member
I got a PM from Larry and Mary Ann Oberbeck that they will be joining us in Branson.

It's still not too late to sign up and come to Branson. Let's hit 50 for this rally!

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
We don't have a new LM 365. That's the rich folks, but we are very happy with our last of the line Landmark Savannah.....with the new expanded basement and man cave

jayc

Legendary Member
I just got a PM from Harold and Mollie wall from Ontario, who are coming to the rally. Looking forward to meeting you in Branson!

Only 2 more sites to make the magic number of 50!

jayc

Legendary Member
We've got a new place to go, Missouri Mountain Moonshine. They have a restaurant that holds 50-60 patrons, so a group visit wouldn't but we were thinking that everyone could go on their own to check out the moonshine and specialty drinks. Who knows, we might have a moonshine party night! They will furnish us with fliers with the address and directions which will be in your rally bags.

Getting excited!

Razorback

Just make sure you take a photo id proving your age if you want to try their samples. They card everyone, even seniors like me.:)

StarryNight

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Only 2 more sites to make the magic number of 50!

What if :) more than two more rigs want to come? Will there be a wait list or are more sites available?
The reason I'm asking is because we have a M&G tomorrow and I was going to "talk this rally up" and hopefully get a few more Coloradans to sign up:eek:

jayc

Legendary Member
Monica, I had to release the sites that were unclaimed on the 15th and 4 additional people have signed up with no problems, so if anyone else wants to come, they should call the park and see what's left. I would really love to go over 50.

Thanks for your work.

olcoon

What if :) more than two more rigs want to come? Will there be a wait list or are more sites available?
The reason I'm asking is because we have a M&G tomorrow and I was going to "talk this rally up" and hopefully get a few more Coloradans to sign up:eek:

Monica, if they can't get into Branson, try the MO rally. I know it won't be Branson, but we are going to have a good time. we've been doing some "boots on the ground" scouting for Larry & Gayle, and I think we've come up with some cool places to see. How would Jesse James, Pony Express, wineries, just to mention a few sound? Of course there is the famous Kansas City BBQ to keep from starving during all this. There are a bunch of activities this rally has to offer, Larry & Gayle will probably be putting it out later.

StarryNight

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Roy/Sally,

Thanks for the heads up on the MO rally in June...I will certainly pass on the info at our M&G for this one as well:)
The activities sound fun...as does the BBQ.

Monica

teasac69

We are about 90% certain we are coming to Branson. Closing on our house sale the week prior so unless something goes wrong with that process and we have to stay home to complete the closing, we will be there.

I'll call the park tomorrow and reserve a slot. I know you had to turn back the group slots but I talked to the park lady and she assures me we can get in, just may not be right next to the group this late in the game.

Hope to see everyone there. Our first "regional" rally.

jayc

Legendary Member
Tim, I'll add you to the list. I feel pretty certain that they will still have sites in the area, but just to be sure...

Please add or PM your tee shirt sizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.