EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: NC, Waynesville - 4/12/2013 to 4/14/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Sadly, Debra and I have to cancel our reservation. We will miss everyone. Hope to see you at another rally in the future.

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Sadly, Debra and I have to cancel our reservation. We will miss everyone. Hope to see you at another rally in the future.

Hey Gus & Debra, Sorry y'all can't make it! Guess that means no "Mystery Dish" at the Pot Luck????

To everyone else, check out post #204, and let me know what you are bringing to the

HUGE SE REGIONAL POT LUCK EXTRAVAGANZA!!!!

Thank!!

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Hey Gus & Debra, Sorry y'all can't make it! Guess that means no "Mystery Dish" at the Pot Luck????

To everyone else, check out post #204, and let me know what you are bringing to the

HUGE SE REGIONAL POT LUCK EXTRAVAGANZA!!!!

Thank!!

Sorry - no "Mystery Dish" this time. :rolleyes:

JJnVA

Will bring greens salad and brownies to the pot luck extravaganza! Looking forward to the SE Regional gathering!!

Lucky32474

Sorry alan and i will not be able to make the waynesville rally, our daughter had to have an emergency c section on monday. She is doing really well, the baby is in the nicu , but he is getting better everyday. I am taking care of their 5 year old while they are with the baby. Really sorry we were so looking forward to meeting all of you. Have a great time!!

lduguay

Food is SHAPING UP!! Thanks for the replies!!!

Check out Post 204 for Pot Luck EXTRAVAGANZA Menu!!

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
Lance,

If you still need help with breakfast, I can bring fixin's for sour dough pancakes. Just have to get my starter going. As for the potluck, I'm thinking of a new salad recipe we have. Its got all kinds of goodies in it. (Didn't think I would like such a healthy salad...) And I can bring the recipe to share.

Phil

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Dave...add Ken and I to the list! Just realized we are only 200 miles away, and we need a Heartland friends "fix". We have to work Thursday, so will arrive around 8 or 8:30... hope access is easy;)...we are on site C11...see everyone next weekend!!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
I'm so glad the K-squares (kakampers) are coming. You really are not that far away.

Need a clarity about Saturday morning breakfast. Is this event being put on by the Rally or is it a potluck breakfast?

Thanks B--

davebennington

Byrd,

The Saturday morning breakfast is put on by the rally, however Lance has a list of cooking appliances and cooks that he needs to prepare the food with. Everything else will be supplied by Heartland.

dave

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
As your rally draws near we would like to extend our wishes for a great time to be had by all and for safe travels to and from the event. Have fun kids!

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Lance,

If you still need help with breakfast, I can bring fixin's for sour dough pancakes. Just have to get my starter going. As for the potluck, I'm thinking of a new salad recipe we have. Its got all kinds of goodies in it. (Didn't think I would like such a healthy salad...) And I can bring the recipe to share.

Phil

Phil, what will it take to get a cup of your starter? Just love sourdough bread, pancakes waffles etc., haven't done this for years and it may be time to start again.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Santha and I are really excited about this Rally. We plan on arriving on Thursday but that depends on business and the weather next week.

Lance, do you need me to bring a 3 burner grill?
Dave, I have 8 pens turned for the group. Santha said 10, Hope I can get around to a few more for the door prizes.
I am going to bring my work in progress of the HMS Triton a 24 gun frigate for the craft display. I was thinking of making
a frame on Saturday A.M. to show that most of the wood was straight and not bent. If anyone is interested let me knnow.
Randy, Santha and the poodles

Gracie4Camping

One short week away - exciting! May we please get an updated agenda posted? There may be one posted and I'm not able to find it :). I would like to plan our other meals and additional items we may need to bring. Thanks!

davebennington

Randy,

I am not sure that everyone is aware of your talents, as well as the other folks that are going to participate in the craft fair. I think what ever you bring people will be amazed at your efforts.

dave

lduguay

Phil, don't think we can get to much of the sourdough pancakes!

Randy, we are good on the cooking equipment side of things.

On another note Randy, it is with GREAT sadness that when setting up the new camper, (aka Bob the Big Country....Bryd said he needed a name:rolleyes:), we discovered that the flag pole setup I acquired, at a VERY good price, from some wayward camper we met along the road would not work......the LevelUp feet are in different locations :(. Sooooo, I believe it might be up for auction or maybe a raffle at the SE Regional Rally.....I'm thinking I can get at least what I "paid" for it!! (Proceeds to be split between the NC & GA chapters :cool:)

Status
Not open for further replies.