EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: OR, Canyonville - 9/13/2017 to 9/20/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWade2

Rod and Kelly, did the survey immediately upon receipt! What a great idea to do that!! As always, you guys are on top of things! Good job! Fun times ahead. Thank you!

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Hi! You can get all of the info you need to sign up in the first post to this thread. Just go to the beginning of this thread to find the first post.

You can also PM for20hunter (Rod Ditrich) who is putting the rally together along with his wife, Kelly.

Kristy

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
How do we sign up for the rally..
Richard Sjolin
Rgsjolin@gmail.com

Richard,

Just complete and send me the reservation form along with the money for the site and rally fee (as Kristy said, its all detailed in the first post of this thread) and mail them to me at the address listed on the bottom of the form. If you have any questions you can PM me or email me.

I also emailed you.

Rod

Attachments

• Group Member Reservation Form.pdf
    176.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Group Member Reservation Form.docx
    17.6 KB · Views: 3

For20hunter

Attention all golfers!!

John Kramer (jdfishing) has graciously taken on the roll of golf master and is coordinating a golf outing during this rally. The exact date and time is still being worked out, but tentatively scheduled for Friday September 15th, 2017. If you are a golfer and interested in a great day at a beautiful course, please contact John Kramer via email at jdfishing@comcast.net to get more information and sign up!

jdfishing

Attention all golfers!!

John Kramer (jdfishing) has graciously taken on the roll of golf master and is coordinating a golf outing during this rally. The exact date and time is still being worked out, but tentatively scheduled for Friday September 15th, 2017. If you are a golfer and interested in a great day at a beautiful course, please contact John Kramer via email at jdfishing@comcast.net to get more information and sign up!

We currently have five signed up. Don't be shy. You need not be of pro caliber to play in this group. We will be playing Cougar Canyon in Myrtle Creek, about a 20 min. drive from camp. The course is in a country setting with nothing but hills and trees. NO homes. So dust off those clubs and join us for a beautiful day of golf. Contact me via above e-mail. Please DO NOT leave me a message on this forum as I don't check it on a regular basis.

jdfishing

We currently have five signed up. Don't be shy. You need not be of pro caliber to play in this group. We will be playing Cougar Canyon in Myrtle Creek, about a 20 min. drive from camp. The course is in a country setting with nothing but hills and trees. NO homes. So dust off those clubs and join us for a beautiful day of golf. Contact me via above e-mail. Please DO NOT leave me a message on this forum as I don't check it on a regular basis.

GOLFGOLFGOLF:
WE NOW HAVE TEN (10) signed up to play Cougar Canyon on Friday, Sept 15. I have booked three Tee times, starting at 9:30. We have room for two (2) more golfers, SO, IF YOU ARE ON THE FENCE, NOW IS THE TIME TO JUMP OFF. I have asked they set aside an additional tee time as a buffer, but I will need to release that time as early as possible if we don't use it. Things get very busy that time of year. If you signed up, please check the following list for your name. I know I responded to everyone''s e-mail, but I double/triple check everything now days. Contact me at jdfishing@comcast.net. Thank you all and looking forward to a great day of golf at a beautiful course.

GOLFERS ARE: Kramer, Chinn, Anderson, Memmer, Bromley, Hardt P, Hardt C, Sonja, Harlan, Haskin.

Last edited:

For20hunter

This is a reminder to all of you who have reservations but have not paid the amount for the rally, we need you to send Kelly and I your money or the remainder of your money ASAP. We had to pay Seven Feathers for the sites today, so please, if you haven't paid us, get that money to us soon in order to keep your reservation. Also, if you are planning on attending but have not sent us your reservation fee yet, please do so ASAP so we can insure we have a site for you. The address you mail your payments and reservation forms to is on the bottom of the reservation form, which can be found on the 1st thread. Thanks all and can't wait to see you all!

Rod

For20hunter

Hey there everyone,

Kelly and I have set up a wine trolley tour to 3 prominent Umpqua Valley wineries that will be available during the rally. The tour is set for Thursday September 14th, departing approximately 11:30 am and returning approximately 5:15 pm. The trolley would pick everyone up at the park, drive them to 3 prominent Umpqua Valley wineries with lunch included at one of the wineries. The cost would be $55.00 per person which includes transportation, tasting fees and lunch. We need a head count of who would be interested. Please respond ASAP and let us know if this is something you'd be interested in. We need at least 20 people to go in order for us to get the tour scheduled with a maximum of 30 people. Since space is limited, it will be offered at a first come first serve basis.

Also, we have set up a bus tour to the Wildlife Safari Park in Winston Oregon on Friday September 15th. This will be $35.00 per head and will not include the cost of lunch, which can be purchased separately at the Wildlife Safari Park. This includes bus transportation and entrance fees, the bus will pick attendees up from the RV Park at approximately 8:00 am and returning to the RV park at approximately 1:30 pm. We need a minimum of 15 and maximum number of 28. This will also be on a first come, first serve basis. Please let us know ASAP if you are interested in the Wildlife Safari Park excursion.

Last but not least, we have set up a private Brew Trolley Tour on Monday September 18th departing the park at 11:30 am. Cost includes transportation, tasting fees and lunch at one of the 3 local breweries. The breweries are the Backside Brewery, Two Shy Brewery and the Looking-glass Tap Room. The cost of this is also $55.00 per person. The minimum number of people to make this tour happen is 20 people and the maximum number is 30 people. Space is limited, so please let us know ASAP if you are interested in attending the Brew Trolley Tour. Estimated time returning back to the park is 5:15 pm.

Those interested in any of the tours will need to have funds to us no later than July 1st, 2017, we are required to have the tours paid for in advance to the park by July 12th.

Rod and Kelly

**The sign up list is on the bottom of the first post in this thread**

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.