EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: TN, Sevierville - 4/21/2016 to 4/24/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

davebennington

Three weeks from today you could be enjoying the beautiful weather of the Smoky Mountains and all that the surrounding area has to offer while you are in attendance at the Heartland Rally. It is not too late to sign up and enjoy the majestic Smoky Mountains. We are looking forward to seeing each of you that has already registered and are to those who have not registered yet!
The exciting offer that we have today will keep you in hot water all the time. Not the kind of hot water that makes you have to sleep on the couch or the type of hot water that causes you to have to visit a florist on your way home but the hot water that is needed for a warm shower. We have a special offer on the Truma AquaGo water heater. What could be better than having HOT water on demand anytime that you need it??
http://www.rvsforless.net/default.asp?page=xInvVideoMap
We will be offering a discounted price on the installation of the Truma AquaGo water heater for those of you that are in attendance. The cost will be $1395.00 and will include 1 color*. If you call ahead you could enjoy the convenience of continuous hot water while enjoying the Heartland Rally. CALL TODAY!
We are getting closer and closer to the rally and hope that you are as excited as we are. We are looking forward to a time where we can get to know you and begin relationships that will last a lifetime.

davebennington

I would like to introduce the newest members to the Heartland Owners club as well as the latest members to register for the rally.

Make welcome Sam & Linda Harrelson from South Carolina.

dave

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Great news Gus/Deb - I'm leaving on the 9th for Bristol races coming back to River Plantation on April 18th.

Nabo

Let's not forget the Heartland Give Back project. The Southeast Region Rally will be helping the Smoky Mountain Children's Home in Sevierville. This Home helps at-risk children from all across the area. They have given us a wish list (see below) of things that the Home needs in housing these children. If you can help out by bringing as many items from this list, the Home will be greatly appreciated. Also RVs For Less, LLC has put together items to be raffled off during the rally with part of the proceeds going to the Home. The Home will also take monetary gifts so let's give from our heart as Heartlanders always do.
View attachment Needs List Flier - SMCH.pdf

davebennington

Today is the day I have to release sites back to the campground, There may be sites available for anyone who would like to come to the rally however you may nt be sited with the group.

dave

Nabo

golfer.jpg Welcome Sam Harrelson to the goof'n - golfing group. So far we have Wayne Cooper, Dick Hill, Ken Hyde, Sam Harrelson and Rusty Treadway (Sevierville Town Adminstrator) going out to chase those little white balls. Dave Yocum, if is schedule will let him, will also be joining them. Anyone else wants to have fun????

weekender01

We are about to become new Heartland Torque owners and would love to attend this rally, but we have other committments that weekend. Hope to join the rallys in the future! I am sure this one is going to be a great one.

jbeletti

We are about to become new Heartland Torque owners and would love to attend this rally, but we have other committments that weekend. Hope to join the rallys in the future! I am sure this one is going to be a great one.

Oh no! Can't rearrange things? This is going to be a great event. Welcome to the Heartland family and see you down the road.

weekender01

Oh no! Can't rearrange things? This is going to be a great event. Welcome to the Heartland family and see you down the road.

We would love to attend this event, but will have to seee everyone at future rallys. Our daughter does gymnastics and qualified for Regionals in Ashveille NC the same weekend. I get the honor of seeing her compete! Well worth it!

FiremanBill

We would love to attend this event, but will have to seee everyone at future rallys. Our daughter does gymnastics and qualified for Regionals in Ashveille NC the same weekend. I get the honor of seeing her compete! Well worth it!

Don't ever miss those things. You are doing it right!

There will be more rally's. Look forward to meeting you in the future. And best of luck to your daughter!

jbeletti

Oh for sure. You don't get a chance to redo moments like that with the kids. Have a great time and here's wishing your daughter finishes well.

weekender01

Don't ever miss those things. You are doing it right!

There will be more rally's. Look forward to meeting you in the future. And best of luck to your daughter!

Oh for sure. You don't get a chance to redo moments like that with the kids. Have a great time and here's wishing your daughter finishes well.

Thanks and no I would not miss this for the world. We look forward to future rallys as new Heartland Owners!

Nabo

WOW - 2 weeks from today starts the largest regional rally that Heartland has ever had. 4 full days of seminars, tours, display demo Heartland products, dinner theater and of course potluck, cookouts and cater meals. Special Thanks to Dave Yocum and all of his staff for organizing this fun fill weekend. Also special Thanks to two great dealerships - RVs For Less LLC and Buddy Gregg RVs - for all the support they have given this rally. NOW - If you haven't registered yet - come on, there's still room in the inn.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Debra and I will be at River Plantation arriving on Apr 12. If anyone else comes in early we'll look you up. We are heading up the welcome team (with the help of a great team). Official welcoming with information packets and other items won't begin until the rally kicks off, but we love to meet people early. The CG honored the rally price for the entire length of our stay by the way. Also, there is a rally there before ours so we start out on one site and move to our rally site a couple of days later. But come on in early if you can. There's a ton of stuff to do and see in this area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tracks

Gus, We should be arriving the 15th. for the extravaganza!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GETnBYE

Starting my rally bucket list. It's gonna be so easy.

10. Something yummy
http://sweetfrog.com/

9. Ride the wheel at the island. Or maybe just shop with Paula Deen!
http://islandinpigeonforge.com

8.Play a few games of Mexican train with some old and some new friends!

7. Shop the outlets!

6.Have apple fritters from the apple barn restaurant! Ops, another Yummy
http://www.applewoodfarmhouserestaurant.com

5. Visit and enjoy the rally with everyone. Still looking for my golf cart.

4.Put my feet in the hot tub at the park. After shopping of course!

3. Relaxing by a fire.
2, & 1. Are yet to be determined.

- - - Updated - - -

On a serious note...yes, I do get serious. Has anyone seen on the park web page mention of a campfire area. The type that would be for a large group??

Status
Not open for further replies.