EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: TN, Sevierville - 4/21/2016 to 4/24/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

davebennington

Hi all,my wife and I are flying to Knoxsville on the 20th to order a Landmark Orlando from RVs For Less. We live in S.Fla. and have been talking to Butch and Karen at RVs For Less. Butch told us yesterday about the rally,didn't know we would be so close.We are not owners yet but will be shortly. We would like to come by on Thur. the 21st to see what a rally is all about.Is that ok?Frank and Sharon Sandidge

Frank,

You are welcome to visit on Thursday. Please call me when you get to the campground. 434-865-5755. Only HOC members can attend scheduled events, I would be happy to give you an agenda and tell you about the club.

dave

Just a quick question! This is our first rally and we are looking forward to it. In regards to the potluck, should our contribution be in the "real food" category, or can our contribution be a dessert???

Just 8 days left til the Southeast Regional Rally Pot Luck and Barbecue Smoke-Off!
It's looking like we'll have at least 4 or 5 attendees cooking with hardwood for our dining pleasure

If you've got a favorite recipe for a dish that might go well with barbecue like baked beans, potato salad, ranch beans, green beans, coleslaw, cornbread, etc. this will be a great time to show it off.

Come to think of it, what doesn't go good with barbecue??

Again, for those that aren't fans of barbecue, Dave says he'll have some burgers and hotdogs too.

LET'S EAT!!

Chris - I would like to be in the afternoon session, please! We will be arriving Wednesday, but we only live about 45 minutes from the CG, and I plan to HURRY my driver Wednesday morning! Thanks!

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
Just a quick question! This is our first rally and we are looking forward to it. In regards to the potluck, should our contribution be in the "real food" category, or can our contribution be a dessert???
ANY and ALL contributions to the feast will be welcomed and appreciated regardless of category!

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
We arrived at River Plantation yesterday evening. Temporarily on site 168, moving to 429 on Thursday. Looking forward to everyone arriving. Crowded here with lots of RVs, but lots of RVs pulling out of the rally site area this morning.

Last edited:

coram8

If anyone has the time, please post some pictures of the campground. We have reservations there for a few days this summer. Hope everyone has a blast at the rally!

boatto5er

The rally has started! Deb and I went out to dinner at the Applewood Farmhouse Restaurant with Denny and Cindy, and Dave and Julie. Somehow we got away with no pictures though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Here is the latest offer from RVs for Less.

We are about 7 days away from the start of the Regional Heartland Rally at River Plantation RV Park. Hopefully everyone has made plans to attend this rally because it will surely be one of the highlights of the year. We are receiving door prizes daily and are expecting more leading up to the start of the rally on April 21! Only way to have a chance to win anything is to be there, so if you have not signed up, make sure you do it.
Our next offer is going to be for Titan Brake System. This is a disc brake conversion for your trailer and will fit the majority of the trailers out there. Who wouldn’t want to stop 50% sooner with disc brakes than with electric drum brakes? Here are a few of the highlights of the Titan Brake System:

1. Excellent quality featuring Titan BrakeRite, disc brakes and line kits
  2. No Adjusting
  3. Approximately 80% less fade than drum brakes
  4. Equal and Full function on all brakes
  5. Improved wear by up to 30 to 40 percent longer
We are going to offer a special price of $2450.00 plus taxes on a two axle system. This will include all the parts and labor for installation. This is a product you do not want to pass up!! You can visit www.performancetrailerbraking.com for more information on this product. Make sure to call and schedule your appointment today!
See you in a little over a week!

dave

The website is incorrect for the Titan Brake System. The website is:
www.performancetrailerbraking.com

Last edited by a moderator:

boatto5er

There's a good wash facility here. Think Blue Beacon on super steroids. Pricey, but worth the money. They scrub the top, AC units, etc., also. Truck and RV is $111.00
e9f8a5ff52a72646e8796078a8476690.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

camperjohn08

There's a good wash facility here. Think Blue Beacon on super steroids. Pricey, but worth the money. They scrub the top, AC units, etc., also. Truck and RV is $111.00
e9f8a5ff52a72646e8796078a8476690.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE
WOW So glad I do it Myself...... Talk about Sticker Shock............... So Glad I can do it Here in my Backyard.. :)

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Just 8 days left til the Southeast Regional Rally Pot Luck and Barbecue Smoke-Off!
It's looking like we'll have at least 4 or 5 attendees cooking with hardwood for our dining pleasure

If you've got a favorite recipe for a dish that might go well with barbecue like baked beans, potato salad, ranch beans, green beans, coleslaw, cornbread, etc. this will be a great time to show it off.

Come to think of it, what doesn't go good with barbecue??

Again, for those that aren't fans of barbecue, Dave says he'll have some burgers and hotdogs too.

LET'S EAT!!
I will bring a dish of potatoes and a dessert.
Linda West

Status
Not open for further replies.