EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: TN, Sevierville - 4/21/2016 to 4/24/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
If you plan to see a show while you're here, I highly recommend the Smokey Mountain Opry. Fantastic production, good music, variety, comedy, dance, etc. Well worth the money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dick and Sherry Parker, out of Oak Ridge, TN, have signed up and are coming in Wednesday afternoon, April 20. This will be our first rally in our 2014 Big Horn. Really looking forward to meeting all.

Cell 8657057794

jbeletti

Dick and Sherry Parker, out of Oak Ridge, TN, have signed up and are coming in Wednesday afternoon, April 20. This will be our first rally in our 2014 Big Horn. Really looking forward to meeting all.

Cell 8657057794

Awesome - we'll see you there!

davebennington

Cell 8657057794

Welcome,

We have you logged in. Look forward to meeting you.

dave

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Dave - I will see Dick and Sherry Saturday at the Bristol races and will let you know their shirt sizes.

Just talked with Dick - 2 larges if you hav'um.

Nabo

Dave - just talked with Dick - 2 larges will work if can.

- - - Updated - - -

golf green 1.jpeg Still room for those who want to play golf on Wednesday Morning. Will meet at campsite 217 (Mathis' campsite) between 8-8:15.

Nabo

children clip art.png Smoky Mountain Children's Home is excited that the Southeast Region Rally has adopted their organization for the Heartland Give Back program. Representatives from the Home will be at the dinner Friday night. Donations need to be brought to the conference hall by Friday night. See the wish list below for items that the Home needs for the residences. Also monetary gifts will be accepted. Thank you for helping.
View attachment Needs List Flier - SMCH.pdf

davebennington

There will be raffle tickets for special prizes for sale at the dinner on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday evening, with proceeds going to the Children's Home and Heartland Owners Club.

Last edited:
Dave,

Van and I will be arriving Tuesday evening (instead of Wednesday). We have also moved our site from 103 (FAR away from everyone) to 187 (in the middle of things!) We are looking forward to meeting everyone and experiencing our very first rally!

Van and Donna Vineyard
HOC #3122

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
So, you arrived early for the big Southeast Region Rally. Now, what to do today or tomorrow. Blue Angels are flying at Knoxville. Smoky Mountain airshow at Knoxville airport near Alcoa. Gates open early and flying is from noon to 4pm both days. Admission free, but parking up close has a fee. Both days for the price of one; except for close up parking.

Hogan

Nabo

Knoxville Air Show parking is $30 - $40 per vehicle. Last night news said that the $30 parking lots have sold out, the $40 lot had some spots open. Great show - got to see some of the Blue Angels flying from my front porch yesterday. Cool.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Knoxville Air Show parking is $30 - $40 per vehicle. Last night news said that the $30 parking lots have sold out, the $40 lot had some spots open. Great show - got to see some of the Blue Angels flying from my front porch yesterday. Cool.

Someone is making a lot of money. I remember the good old days when parking was free at air shows.

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
At the Florida rally we saw Blue Angels free, parking and everything.
Lindaw

Nabo

I know :( Wish it was the same here. This is the first air show in 16 years in the Knoxville area. Today's attendance was over 70,000 people with long line to anything and everything including the outhouses. Bristol on the other hand had one of the smallest group in a long time - maybe 10,000 people. In some ways it was nice not fighting the crowds.
Can't wait to see ya'll in a couple of days.

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Connie and I are in the area and going to try to stop over tomorrow (Monday) afternoon before heading back to Ohio on Tuesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.