EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: TN, Sevierville - 4/21/2016 to 4/24/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

LRamsey

CIndy and I will be attending. We will be arriving on 4-21 and will be in lot #122. Looking forward to the event and meeting new friends.

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
Hi Dave,

W are Don & Cindy Gilbert from Ohio & we are attending the Southeast Region Rally in Sevierville arriving on 4/20 and departing on 4/25. We are on site #180. We haven't changed our profile yet but we now own a 2015 Big Horn 3750FL. See you in April, 2016. Looking forward to the Rally.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Don and Cindy - loved seeing your new Big Horn front living room. Enjoy :)

davebennington

Neale & Leslie
Don & Cindy,

Welcome to the Southeast Region Rally, We are going to try to make it one to remember!!!

Look forward to meeting all on you.

dave

davebennington

Ed & Eddie,

What a treat that you will be at the region rally look forward to seeing both of you again it has been to long.

dave

JJC

retired Tennessee Chapter Leaders
Dave, The Cull's are in 4/20-24 site 161. The wife said something about Joy Riding :confused:

davebennington

John & Melinda

You are the 50th rig to sign up for the Region Rally, no prize for being number 50 however it really makes my day to be half way to my goal of 100 rigs. THANK YOU!!!

dave

haulinem

Dave, please add Terry & Grace Vinson to your list. We will be arriving on 20 Apr and be in site 216.

Thanks,
Terry Vinson

davebennington

Terry & Grace Vinson and

Mike & Justina Crousser

Are the latest members to join us at the Rally. The rally attendee list is growing fast, and they are coming from all over the country. This is going to be a SUPER Region Rally.

If you haven't called the campground and registered for the rally come on and join the rest of us for a GREAT time.

dave

Last edited:

Mike-n-Justina

I noticed there isn't a fee for non club members. Are non club members able to join us on a regional rally? If so, what would the fee be?

davebennington

Mike and Justina,

The reason there is no fee for non club member is because in order to attend a region rally you MUST be a current Heartland Owners Club member at rally time to attend.

dave

davebennington

I will be going to River Plantation 17th of this month to setup and finalize a few details for the rally, as well as making arrangements for the food service.

There are still plenty of sites left for the Southeast Region Rally.

dave

davebennington

I almost missed logging John and Melinda Cull in for the rally. John thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Just a heads up for everyone else if your name is not on the list in post #1 I do not know that you are planning to attend Let me know ASAP.

Thanks

dave

GETnBYE

I almost missed logging John and Melinda Cull in for the rally. John thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Just a heads up for everyone else if your name is not on the list in post #1 I do not know that you are planning to attend Let me know ASAP.

Thanks

dave

Dave, it probably does not matter but, when checking the list, I noticed we signed up while we still had the Big Country. We will be in the Big Horn for the rally.

Status
Not open for further replies.