EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: TN, Sevierville - 4/21/2016 to 4/24/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

davebennington

Kim & Dot,

Hope you have a good Holiday, I will check with the campground and get your site number. It will be good to see both of you again.

dave

Last edited:

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Dave:
Not sure if I can pull this off, but I am considering joining your Rally. I will be in Goshen to pick up my new unit, but not guaranteed when it will roll off the line...They are thinking mid April...as it will be a 2017 model
I have two Rally's in my regions to attend in early May.... If you have a cut off, I understand as I won't know until later....I will stay in touch....You Rally is filling up fast! Congratulations..

davebennington

Dave:
Not sure if I can pull this off, but I am considering joining your Rally. I will be in Goshen to pick up my new unit, but not guaranteed when it will roll off the line...They are thinking mid April...as it will be a 2017 model
I have two Rally's in my regions to attend in early May.... If you have a cut off, I understand as I won't know until later....I will stay in touch....You Rally is filling up fast! Congratulations..
Right now we do not have a cut off. I have 100 sites reserved for the rally once they are gone I guess that will be the cutoff. I would suggest keeping checking on the count of attendees to see what is available.

dave

camperjohn08

ok we finally made reservations to this Event.... will be on site 224 arrive Monday 18 April depart Monday 25 April... Looking fwd to this rally will be the longest drive for our Ford SD and our big horn.. look fwd to meeting everyone again.. :)
Te shirt sizes
Nancy: womans size medium
John: mens size medium

Revised Arrivial dates: Arrive Sunday 17 April still departing Monday 25 April. :)

Last edited:

jbeletti

How do I find a scheduled for up coming rallies

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Hi Carl,

Look at the top of this or any other forum page for the Events button. Click on it to see all upcoming events. There are already 50 setup for 2016 with more being planned.

Google ChromeScreenSnapz041.jpg

carl.swoyer

Lazydays and then the Rv show in Tampa. Right now trying to get my norcold to get cold

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

davebennington

This is an information message for everyone: All T-shirts will be unisex so if you need to change your size please let me know.

dave

davebennington

John & Cathy Carr are now registered for the rally. I believe this is their first rally as member as the Heartland Owners Club. Welcome aboard.

dave

cableman

Hello Dave,
Just confirmed reservations and will be on site 132. T-shirt sizes are one large and one extra large. looking forward to seeing everybody again.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
The Heartland Gives Back project will be helping a local orphanage called the Smoky Mountain Children's Home. The Home was originally started in Cleveland Tennessee in 1920 before moving to the present location in Sevierville in 1949. These at-risk youth, mostly due to situations not of their doing, range in age from 13 to 18 years. The Home needs all kind of household items from paper products to clothing. Please review the attached list and lets help this group as they provide hope and a future to these young people.

View attachment Needs List Flier - SMCH.pdf

davebennington

Here is some of what is going to happen during the rally from RV's 4 Less.

Here are is list of some of the vendors that will be in attendance:
Coach-Net
CareFree
Titan Brakes
MorRyde
Thousand Trails
Joy Rider
RV Comfort Systems – Cheap Heat
Truma Corporation
There will be more to come!
So make sure if you haven’t signed up that you don’t miss your opportunity to take advantage of these deals and for a time of relaxation in the heart of the Smokey Mountains!
We can’t wait to see you there!!!

dave

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.