EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: TN, Sevierville - 4/21/2016 to 4/24/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

davebennington

Hey Guys & Gals,
GOOD news I just received permission to go over 100 rigs at the rally. I will call the campground tomorrow and set it up. So if you have on the fence about coming to the Region Rally call the campground and make your reservation lets make this Region Region Rally the biggest and baddest one ever.

dave

'Lil Guy'

Debbie and I are really trying to make this rally. Trying to sell our house now and hope it happens soon. Again, we're trying. Sounds like a real hoot.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Golfer_Funny_Cartoon_Clipart-1sm.jpgDon't forget about the pre-rally golf game on Wednesday. Who's in???? There's plenty of room.

davebennington

Here is a brief glance of what we have planned for the Pre-Rally fun time.

Pre-Rally
On Wednesday there is a golf outing for anyone who would like to participate. For the rest of the attendees we will have a quilt intro class here is a class description. If you are interested in attending this informal class I will need a head count so send me an E-mail that you are interested in the class or golf.

QUILT MAGIC CRAFT CLASS
Join in to have some creative fun! Quilt Magic uses a combination of paint-by-number and paper doll skills. By simply cutting easy shapes from the provided fabric kit and pressing them into the pre-cut foam board (also provided), you'll create a small wall hanging or trivet in an attractive design. No previous experience or sewing skill are involved. A short supply list of common household tools will be given at a later date. Gather with your fellow Heartlanders for a stress-free class--just bring your enthusiasm to try something new. You'll be surprised at your creativity--everyone can do it! The supplies for this class will be provided for you, This is why I need to know if you are going to attend.

Now if neither of these are of interest to you, you are welcome to explore the area on your own there are many interesting things to see and do.

I guess I had a little senior moment I forgot to let you know my E-mail address: dyocum881@yahoo.com, Sorry.

dave

Last edited:

camperjohn08

our revised arrivial date for Rally.... Arrive Sunday 17 April.. still Departing Monday 25 April Lets all Pray for very Good weather and safe travels for all.... :)

davebennington

In my excitement to post the craft class I forgot to tell everyone that the instructor/presenter will be Chris Brotemarkle (cvbrote). Chris is an accomplished craft quilter many of you have see her work at our previous rallies.

dave

davebennington

One of the planned events at the rally will be a tour of the Bush Bean facility. If we are lucky Jake may revival the secret formula.

dave

davebennington

Here is an update from RV's for Less, they are going to be present at the rally with new units to tour. They are sponsoring some events at the rally.

dave

Attachments

• Heartland Rally Letter 1.29.2016.docx
    81.2 KB · Views: 39
  • Heartland Rally Letter 1.29.2016.pdf
    161.8 KB · Views: 47
Last edited by a moderator:

davebennington

Several attendees have asked about rig work at the rally. There will NOT be any maintenance work at the rally, However if you need maintenance work on your unit RVs for less has said they will schedule you in before or after the rally. Because timing is important I would suggest calling them ASAP their number is 865-465-0929.

dave

Status
Not open for further replies.