EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: TN, Sevierville - 4/21/2016 to 4/24/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJnVA

Good news, Bill Sorrell (firemanbill) has agreed to give a talk about the national parks in the area. Right now I am trying to schedule him in for Wednesday or Thursday evening. This should be a very interesting topic for all.

dave

AWESOME! We will be there. Thanks FiremanBill!!

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Good news, Bill Sorrell (firemanbill) has agreed to give a talk about the national parks in the area. Right now I am trying to schedule him in for Wednesday or Thursday evening. This should be a very interesting topic for all.

dave
Thanks Fireman Bill. I will enjoy hearing your talk, love the area.
Lindaw

jbeletti

This rally is just getting better! If you're on the fence about coming to this Region Rally in the Smokys - time to get off the fence and come join in on the fun. Heartland Owners Club Region Rallies are some of the best values out there. See you in Sevierville!

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
This rally is just getting better! If you're on the fence about coming to this Region Rally in the Smokys - time to get off the fence and come join in on the fun. Heartland Owners Club Region Rallies are some of the best values out there. See you in Sevierville!
I second that motion, it just keeps getting better and what better place to be in spring time.

- - - Updated - - -

I second that motion, it just keeps getting better and what better place to be in spring time.

My wife Penny and I will be attending the Rally in April at Sevierville, TN. I don't remember the site we've reserved. We will be coming in the 21st and leaving on the following Monday. Out T-shirt sizes are both Large.

davebennington

My wife Penny and I will be attending the Rally in April at Sevierville, TN. I don't remember the site we've reserved. We will be coming in the 21st and leaving on the following Monday. Out T-shirt sizes are both Large.

Warren,

Happy that you are joining us at the rally. I see that you are an introductory member, I do hope after you see the fun at the Heartland rallies you will become a full member of the club.

dave

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
I would be in for the hikes and will arrive on 4/20. That would be really cool. Are you talking about trails on the AT?
Hogan Cooper

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Dave,
I want to make sure that I told you that Donna and I want to attend the dinner show. I thought I did but don't see a post here. I was thinking I might have responded directly to you via email, but just in case, would you put us down. Oh, and do you take Mississippi Express?
Hogan

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Nathan,
I see that Ken and Fran had to withdraw from the Rally. If you need a replacement for Ken in the Golf Championship, and there is some kind of elderly discount, I will try to retrieve my clubs from Tupelo prior to Sevierville and join in the fun. Seeing Dick Hill is a participant, I feel I can be very competitive plus I have been practicing; hit a ball over the fence by the park models at Fawn Ridge. Let me know. I am ready. Hogan

davebennington

Dave,
I want to make sure that I told you that Donna and I want to attend the dinner show. I thought I did but don't see a post here. I was thinking I might have responded directly to you via email, but just in case, would you put us down. Oh, and do you take Mississippi Express?
Hogan

Hogan,

Glad you want to go to the show however I cannot reserve seats until I have payment in my hand no later than April 1, 2016.

What is Mississippi Express?

I will publish a list of everyone who has paid so far.

dave

- - - Updated - - -

davebennington

Here is a list of folks that have sent their payment in for the Dinner Theater as of 3/6/2016:

Paul & Sue Alfano
James & Rhonda Brown
Lance & Kem Duguay
Jack & Judi Barnett
Neale & Leslie Behm
Jim & Nancy Beleitti
Paul & Sheila Blackford
Dean & Pam Bowen
Ron & Shelia Brown
Milton & Kathy Burton
John & Cathy Carr
Wayne & Anita Cooper
Mike & Justina Crousser
John & Melinda Cull
Bob & Valerie Dufek
Bobby & Linda Eanes
John & Judy Firth
Jim & Denise Fischer
Gus & Debra Funderburg
Don & Cindy Gilbert
Jeff & Nora Hanna
Dick & Debbie Hazel
Hampton & Reta Hill
Clay & Candy Hudson
Ken & Faye Hyde
Bill & Marlene Knieper
John & Nancy Latham
Steve & Patti Lester
Ricky & Rachel Lester
Bob & Barbara Mansolino
Cindy Massengill & Denny McHone
Nathan & Byrd Mathis
Dave Maxon & Chris Brotemarkle
Richard & Clara McInnis
John & Lisa Miller
Kim & Dottie Miranda
Kirk & Cathy Munro
Ron & Ann Parrish
Bill & Janet Roche
Greg & Cheryl Sandoe
Tommy & Linda Sexton
Joe & Linda Shejbal
Terrell & Carol Stanley
Eric & Dorothy van Opstal
Keith(Skip) & Carol VanDriest
Terry & Grace Vinson
Jerry & Jaci Volden
Linda & Walter West
David & Julie Yocum

dave

FiremanBill

I would be in for the hikes and will arrive on 4/20. That would be really cool. Are you talking about trails on the AT?
Hogan Cooper

The AT does run right through the backbone of the Smokies. You pretty much have to go to Newfound Gap at the top of the mountain to pick it up in the park without hiking to the top of a mountain. There are over 900 miles of marked trails in the park though, including the 71 miles of the AT. If you will all just let me know what level of hiking you would like to do I can point out some appropriate trails for you to do that you would enjoy.

Hiking an "under challenging" trail can be boring, but hiking an "over challenging" trail can be deadly.

I am doing this one with my Son this Saturday while he is on for spring break from college.

http://www.hikinginthesmokys.com/thunderhead.htm

davebennington

Good News for the attendees of the rally. RV's for Less have come up with yet another great offering for the rally, here are the details.

Good afternoon Heartland Owners!!
The sun is shining here in beautiful Knoxville, TN and I hope the sun is shining where you are at also. This week leading up to daylight savings time is looking to be a beautiful week, almost like spring, even though that is a few days away! We hope that you are getting excited about the upcoming Heartland Rally, April 21 – 24 at River Plantation RV Resort.
RV Comfort Systems is going to give us a great deal on the Cheap Heat System for all of those in attendance at the upcoming rally. You will never have to use LP again to heat your camper if you have access to 50 amp service with Cheap Heat. We are going to be offering Cheap Heat for $1395 which includes installation. You can all and schedule with us for before or after the rally to have Cheap Heat installed. Click http://www.rvsforless.net/default.asp?page=xInvVideoMap to watch a video of Cheat Heat
We are also lucky to be teaming up with Thousand Trails. They will be offering each camper in attendance a free one year membership to the zone of your choice. This will be for new customers only. This can be transferred so if you already have it or don’t want it sign up a friend for it! Click http://www.rvsforless.net/default.asp?page=xInvVideoMap to watch a video of Thousand Trails.
We are excited to spend some time with you at the Heartland Rally! Keep looking for some more upcoming specials that will only be offered to those that are in attendance at the rally!
Looking forward to meeting you!

dave

JJC

retired Tennessee Chapter Leaders
That's a great offer from RVs for Less on the Cheap Heat System. RVs for Less installed mine when I bought my Landmark and it is awesome! It does a great job heating the coach and I've yet to go through my original propane.

Good News for the attendees of the rally. RV's for Less have come up with yet another great offering for the rally, here are the details.

Good afternoon Heartland Owners!!
The sun is shining here in beautiful Knoxville, TN and I hope the sun is shining where you are at also. This week leading up to daylight savings time is looking to be a beautiful week, almost like spring, even though that is a few days away! We hope that you are getting excited about the upcoming Heartland Rally, April 21 – 24 at River Plantation RV Resort.
RV Comfort Systems is going to give us a great deal on the Cheap Heat System for all of those in attendance at the upcoming rally. You will never have to use LP again to heat your camper if you have access to 50 amp service with Cheap Heat. We are going to be offering Cheap Heat for $1395 which includes installation. You can all and schedule with us for before or after the rally to have Cheap Heat installed. Click http://www.rvsforless.net/default.asp?page=xInvVideoMap to watch a video of Cheat Heat
We are also lucky to be teaming up with Thousand Trails. They will be offering each camper in attendance a free one year membership to the zone of your choice. This will be for new customers only. This can be transferred so if you already have it or don’t want it sign up a friend for it! Click http://www.rvsforless.net/default.asp?page=xInvVideoMap to watch a video of Thousand Trails.
We are excited to spend some time with you at the Heartland Rally! Keep looking for some more upcoming specials that will only be offered to those that are in attendance at the rally!
Looking forward to meeting you!

dave

FiremanBill

OK, so we are officially registered now, got our site reserved today. Will arrive after that torturous drive from the other side of the county (YES COUNTY NOT COUNTRY... LOL) on Wednesday the 20th and will stay through monday morning.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Yeah Bill - hope you will be in time for the pork cookout/potluck on Wednesday night.

In reference to CheapHeat RV System - RVs For Less has installed it on our last 2 coaches. Would we do it again - yes. The first winter we were camping full time in our 2012 Big Country, we were refilling our tanks weekly. After installing the CheapHeat, we didn't need to refill our tanks in 14 months. WOW - what a difference. We are again staying in our 2015 LM thru this winter and haven't had to refill the tanks in over 2 years.

tracks

I've scheduled installation of a Cheap Heat system at RV's for Less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.