EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: TN, Sevierville - 4/21/2016 to 4/24/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
picnic.jpgFor those who haven't signed up yet for this rally - ya sure going to miss a fantastic pre-rally potluck. Come on NOW and sign up.

davebennington

It is not to late to register for the rally, come and join us for the pre-rally events as well the specials that will be taking place during the rally.

dave

davebennington

I plan to call and make reservation on Monday. We will arrive on 4/18 and leave either 4/26 or 4/27

Ray,

Good to hear that you are joining us. After you register come back here and let us know what site you will be on, What your t-shirt sizes are, and if you want to go to the dinner show on Saturday evening. There is a charge for the dinner show of $25.00 per person, and I have to have payment by 4/1/2016.

dave

EB3

Chris,
We will arrive on the 20th. I had expressed an interest in the class. I will attempt to get to the afternoon class. If I'm late, I may just drop by to watch. Sounds like fun though.
Eddie Booth

Chrisvh

Eddie, I'll mark you down for afternoon--no rush! You can pick up a kit and I can "catch you up" with the technique--you can just finish it on your own time.
Chris B.

davebennington

Here is a list of everyone who has sent payment for the dinner theater. If you have sent me a check for the dinner, and your name is NOT on the list let me know ASAP . Please take a few minutes and check to see if your name is present on the list.

Thanks

dave

davebennington

Here is a SPECIAL offer for everyone who would like to know how much their unit weighs. We have Jim Koca and his crew at the rally for weighing, contact Jim if you would like to have your trailer weighed.

I will be available to weigh starting on Tuesday, April 19th and Wednesday, April 20th. Generally people will arrive in the afternoon to register for the RV Park. So we will start in the afternoon on those days.
We will also be able to weigh when people leave on Sunday, April 24 and Monday, April 25th. We will weigh in the mornings for these days.

If the members will call 888-757-2582 and ask for Kim she will take the reservations. They will be able to pay with a credit card and have the weigh sheet emailed to them. The cost is $55.00 of truck/trailer.

Lisa and I will be able to take reservations during the rally for the 24th and 25th.

I am scheduled to do the Easy on the Asphalt Seminar on Thursday, April 21st at 1pm.

FiremanBill

Here is a list of everyone who has sent payment for the dinner theater. If you have sent me a check for the dinner, and your name is NOT on the list let me know ASAP . Please take a few minutes and check to see if your name is present on the list.

Thanks

dave

Short list! ;-)

davebennington

Bill,

You are correct that was a short list or maybe it was a test to see if anyone really reads the posts or just maybe I did not attach the file, anyway here is the list of folks who have sent me their payment for the dinner.

If you decide you wish to attend the dinner theater on Saturday evening when you arrive at the campground contact the folks at the theater box office (800-985-5494)

Paul & Sue Alfano
Jack & Judi Barnett
Neale & Leslie Behm
Jim & Nancy Beletti
Paul & Sheila Blackford
Dean & Pam Bowen
James & Rhonda Brown
Ron & Shelia Brown
John & Pam Burks
Milton & Kathy Burton
John & Cathy Carr
Wayne & Anita Cooper
Hogan & Donna Cooper
Mike & Justina Crousser
John & Melinda Cull
Paul & Lynda DiMauro
Bob & Valerie Dufek
Lance & Kem Duguay
Bobby & Linda Eanes
John & Judy Firth
Jim & Denise Fischer
Gus & Debra Funderburg
Don & Cindy Gilbert
Jeff & Nora Hanna
Dick & Debbie Hazel
Hampton & Reta Hill
Clay & Candy Hudson
Ken & Faye Hyde
Bill & Marlene Knieper
John & Nancy Latham
Steve & Patti Lester
Ricky & Rachel Lester
Bob & Barbara Mansolino
Glenn & Paula Martin
Cindy Massengill & Denny McHone
Nathan & Byrd Mathis
Dave Maxon & Chris Brotemarkle
Richard & Clara McInnis
John & Lisa Miller
Kim & Dottie Miranda
Kirk & Cathy Munro
Ron & Ann Parrish
Bill & Janet Roche
Greg & Cheryl Sandoe
Paul & Elaine Schmidt
Tommy & Linda Sexton
Joe & Linda Shejbal
Terrell & Carol Stanley
Eric & Dorothy van Opstal
Keith(Skip) & Carol VanDriest
Terry & Grace Vinson
Jerry & Jaci Volden
Linda & Walter West
David & Julie Yocum

davebennington

I just back from the Post Office where they were holding my mail in the room so here is rhe updated list, please check it to see if your name is on it.

dave

Paul & Sue Alfano
Randy & Santha Allen
Jack & Judi Barnett
Neale & Leslie Behm
Jim & Nancy Beletti
Paul & Sheila Blackford
Ed & Eddie Booth
Dean & Pam Bowen
James & Rhonda Brown
Ron & Shelia Brown
John & Pam Burks
Milton & Kathy Burton
John & Cathy Carr
Wayne & Anita Cooper
Hogan & Donna Cooper
Mike & Justina Crousser
John & Melinda Cull
Paul & Lynda DiMauro
Bob & Valerie Dufek
Lance & Kem Duguay
Bobby & Linda Eanes
John & Marina Esmond
John & Judy Firth
Jim & Denise Fischer
Gus & Debra Funderburg
Don & Cindy Gilbert
Jeff & Nora Hanna
Dick & Debbie Hazel
Hampton & Reta Hill
Clay & Candy Hudson
Ken & Faye Hyde
Bill & Marlene Knieper
John & Nancy Latham
Tom & Carol Leavitt
Steve & Patti Lester
Ricky & Rachel Lester
Bob & Barbara Mansolino
Glenn & Paula Martin
Cindy Massengill & Denny McHone
Nathan & Byrd Mathis
Dave Maxon & Chris Brotemarkle
Richard & Clara McInnis
John & Lisa Miller
Sam & Brenda Miller
Kim & Dottie Miranda
Kirk & Cathy Munro
Ron & Ann Parrish
Bill & Janet Roche
Greg & Cheryl Sandoe
Paul & Elaine Schmidt
Tommy & Linda Sexton
Joe & Linda Shejbal
Bill & Kelly Sorrell
Randy & Brenda Spitzkeit
Terrell & Carol Stanley
Eric & Dorothy van Opstal
Keith(Skip) & Carol VanDriest
Terry & Grace Vinson
Jerry & Jaci Volden
Linda & Walter West
Warren & Penny Williams
David & Julie Yocum

Last edited:

davebennington

Here is the latest exciting offers from RV's for Less

We are three weeks out to the beginning of the Heartland Rally that will be taking place April 21 – 24, 2016 at River Plantation RV Park. Our hope is that you are making your final arrangements to join us and if you have not already signed up you are making plans to do that soon. Spring has finally arrived and the weather in the Smokey Mountains is beautiful, starting off with chilly mornings but ending with beautiful afternoons.
As you may know we have partnered with The Smokey Mountain Children’s Home of Sevierville, TN and are going to try to raise some money for them during this rally. Our hope is to raise as much money for the Children’s Home as possible, so we are going to be offering some opportunities to purchase some raffle tickets. Below you will find the 4 different chances that you have to win:

Raffle 1
MORryde Hitch
Valued at $795.00

Raffle 2
Pigeon Forge Vacation Package
2 passes to Dollywood
2 passes to Biblical Times
River Plantation Gift Certificate
$50.00 Pilot Gas Card
More to come
Valued at $450.00

Raffle 3
JoyRyder Kit
14 Pack Never Fail Bushings
Valued at $400.00

Raffle 4
MAXX Air Vent Cover
Truma Level Check
Camping Chair
Cross
Jesus Calling Book
Valued at $350.00

$1.00 per ticket up to 5 tickets
$5.00 for 6 tickets
$10 for 12 tickets
$20.00 6 tickets in each of the 4 raffles boxes for a total of 24 tickets

As you can see you have the potential to win some greats prizes and the money given will go to a great cause. There is only one catch; you must be in attendance at the rally! So if you have not signed up yet, what are you waiting for? As Nike would say “Just Do It”!
Hope to see you there!

davebennington

The time has come for me to turn back the unused sites to River Plantation Campground. If you are thinking about attending the Southeast Region Rally now is the time, you only have until Monday April 4, 2016 to make your reservation. After Monday you may not be sited with the group.
The campground number is 865-429-5267.

dave

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
picnic-party-invitation-group-people-celebrating-35897453.jpgAll tasters are invited, just bring a side dish to share.

- - - Updated - - -

golf green 1.jpeg Don't forget about the pre-rally golf game on Wednesday morning. Tee times 9:00 and 9:10. We still have room. Who else wants to play???

Status
Not open for further replies.