Fiberglass delamination repair

Pairadice

I have a 2016 landmark key west that I bought new, I started having some delamination issues in the following areas:
1. Both sides of where the rig steps up for the hitch. Someone told me this may be from the rig flexing during transport.
A. These coincide with the edge of the bedroom slide. My thought at first was that water was getting in by the bottom of the slide out, so not really sure.
2. Both slide outs for the bedroom. Since I got to Vegas this has happened in the last month, I believe it’s due to the heat and expansion.
3. Water intrusion at the back corner, my fault, I recalled the entire rig and must have missed a spot by the gutter spout.

Has anyone tried to make repairs?
I’ve found this site https://www.delamrepair.com/rvmotorhomecamperdelaminationrepairkits.html and their products look pretty decent, just wandering if anyone here has tried this. I’m pretty capable so comfortable with doing this myself as a carpenter by trade. The only one I’m in question of is the bedroom slides.

Let me know what you think.

thewanderingeight

The process seems pretty straightforward. The hardest part is going to be finding a way to hold everything together until the epoxy can dry. I had some delamination on our previous travel trailer on the back wall above the window. If I wanted to fix that, the only solution I could think of would have been to remove the cabinets above the window, take out the window, and construct some sort of bracing. Luckily it never got worse so I left it alone.

Here is one of the best videos I have seen of the process:

Pairadice

The process seems pretty straightforward. The hardest part is going to be finding a way to hold everything together until the epoxy can dry. I had some delamination on our previous travel trailer on the back wall above the window. If I wanted to fix that, the only solution I could think of would have been to remove the cabinets above the window, take out the window, and construct some sort of bracing. Luckily it never got worse so I left it alone.

Here is one of the best videos I have seen of the process:
The video doesn’t work, can you send me a link or just the name of it?
Thanks for the quick response!