Finally got me

Snow

Finally after 2 1/2 years they got me after reading ALL THE OTHER POSTS thinking Iam gonna be one of the few lucky ones, those **** towmax got me but after all I guess I was one of the lucky ones , I was pulling in to the campground and the left rear blistered three big goose eggs on the outside ,put the spare on and took it easy going home ,I have 3500 miles on them I have every trip logged even the one from the dealer ,I checked the air pressure before every trip religiously,paid 300 plus $s for a tpms system for those tires just to ease my mind ,which I may or may not have bought if I wouldn't have read all the post on that junk crap etc , Iam getting some 12 ply Carlisle to put on 600.00$ worth ,couldn't afford Goodyear but these are supposed to be a good tire ,my question is is it worth calling Heartland to try to get a little help or is there anyone else I can call ? Thanks ⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️

danemayer

Tires are warranted by the Tire distributor. But based on many earlier posts, I think the most you could expect would be either a replacement tire or a small cash settlement. To get it, you have to send the failed tire to the distributor.

An alternative might be to make the tire available to NHTSA for failure analysis. If there found a manufacturing defect, it would help a lot of other owners.

jimtoo

Hi Snow,

There have been lots of problems with Towmax. You can call Tredit Tire, (800) 537-2925. They will most likely offer you a little refund after you send in the carcass and they examine it and then tell you that you ran it under inflated and damaged it.

If you still have any of the failed tires, consider making them available to NHTSA for failure analysis. If a manufacturing defect is found, you will have helped many other owners.

Jim M

Miltp920

You can see from my signature, I also went with the 12 ply Carlisles. So far, so good. We are working on 2000 miles. I keep them at 95 psi, and I try not to drive over 60 mph. They are a stout tire when you stand them next to the Towmax (off the rim).

Snow

You can see from my signature, I also went with the 12 ply Carlisles. So far, so good. We are working on 2000 miles. I keep them at 95 psi, and I try not to drive over 60 mph. They are a stout tire when you stand them next to the Towmax (off the rim).
Thanks Iam glad someone else is using these I get them installed tomorrow we'll see what happens, and thanks MC for the extra mileage that helps a little ,also Jimtoo for the phone # I've been really busy today so didn't get a chance to call but hopefully tomorrow probably be a waste of time though oh well Iam still blessed that it didn't happen on an interstate somewhere and tear the Big Country up ,now if I can make it another 10 miles thanks and God bless ⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️

Jim.Allison

The form letter I got from Dynamic Tire looked like a 5th generation master copy. A new trailer, empty, unloaded, and tires properly inflated.

"The tire was overloaded, underinflated or both" we are offering a new tire or $125 out of the kindness of our heart" LOL, I bought a set of G114's and sold the takeoffs to my landscaper.