First Look: New Landmark Full-Body Paint

Tom of Ypsi

Feb sounds good to us Jim and thanks, really looking forward to seeing you and Nancy in your new coach . Will tell Judy when I talk to her in another hour or so. She is in the hospital again on her second round of chemo, 5 straight days this time and doing fine.
I guess I should have been clearer when doing the impregnated gelcoat. I would think because of the cost it would have to be toned down to just a couple of colors.

wyleyrabbit

Jim,

Yeah, I have to agree with those that say "too busy". I'm not really sure what it is exactly that I don't like, but I think it's the striking orange. Very high contrast, and I'm not sure exactly right for the target market of this particular unit.

There's my $0.02 worth.

Chris

jbeletti

Nancy won't be with me this trip Tom. Although she will fly in for the Sweetheart rally in Kerrville.

Jim

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Well...I seem to be the only one who really likes the new paint job! Hey Jim, if they decide to change to something else, and have to dump that prototype...I'll gladly take it!!!!:D

Tom of Ypsi

Going back ofver the posts I see I did not say if I liked the coach or not. I do like the paint scheme on the coach. So if there are two protos out there looking looking for good home we are available if the price is right.

bigredtruck

We saw a new 'painted' Landmark in New Westminster BC last Sunday night. Whether you like it or not, it sure is eye catching!!

lwmcguir

I think the are really cool looking. Going to be a bear to repair when the time comes and would catch a bit more sun in the hot climates.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Going back ofver the posts I see I did not say if I liked the coach or not. I do like the paint scheme on the coach. So if there are two protos out there looking looking for good home we are available if the price is right.
Hey Tom, I thought you were going to keep your "Classic Landmark" forever! ;):D Now if I were to win the Lotto???:eek:

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Personally, I like the looks of the full body paint job. Heartland is to be complemented. On the other hand, I do not like the price tag that comes with the full body paint. Besides, I have been told by "She who must be listened to and obeyed" that our 2010 Landmark will be the last one for quite a while. So, the new paint scheme is a moot point for me.

One question Jim B. Is there a specific reason that the 5 photos you posted all show the door side of the trailer? There are no photos of the off door side of the trailer. Just wondered.

jbeletti

Hi Keith,

Yes - the reason is "it's all the images that were supplied to me". I do not know why I was not supplied with door-side images.

Jim

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Hi Keith,

Yes - the reason is "it's all the images that were supplied to me". I do not know why I was not supplied with door-side images.

Jim
Well, I guess you can't show what you don't got:D Thanks. Was just wondering

caissiel

I personally prefer the white trailers because they are much cooler in the sunshine. But we have to try to satisfy the people that can no longer afford their Motorhomes and have moved up to much more affordable trailers, that offer much better living with very capable trucks.

Tom of Ypsi

Ray, I am keeping my Classic but it does not hurt to look and I have too much invested in this one. For me to get into another LM there needs to be some changes but I like the new ones. Happy Thanksgiving

Delaine and Lindy

Well its different, but I think the Hydraulic jacks are a great upgrade, I think those are Hydraulic jacks????? And if they are hope they are the level up system. GBY.....

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Yes, they are hydraulic...and yes, they are Level-Up, to my understanding. Actually, to me, the new full body paint job on the Landmark looks alot like the one on the Elite Suites....:)

Attachments

• DRV09_EliteSuitesExtCreme.jpg
    DRV09_EliteSuitesExtCreme.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 46