First Pa Chapter 2009 Rally

dieselsweetheart

Oh, the above post was for the Bucks county native...Donna and hubby.

Patty and John, I've added you to the list! That's great!:)

hertzberg

Cheryl and Jim,

Denise called today and booked a site for Fri, Sat and Sunday, Aug 14-17. This weekend comes on the tail end of a 2 week camping trip for us. We'll be coming in from Northern Michigan on the way home. Really looking forward to it - thanks for putting it together!! Let us know if we can help.

Bob and Denise

bill40

Hi Cheryl & Jim,
We just received our conformation, Jer and I look foward to meeting you all. If you need anything let us know. Bill

truknutt

Committed Member
Cheryl & Jim,

We just made our reservations with Twin Grove KOA for 13-16 Aug. We will be in Slot Q-54. Looking forward to the first PA Rally!

Dave & Nona

Smokeyfl

Made reservations today, arriving on the 12th so we can see some of the local sights before the official start of the rally. Please let me know of anything we can do or bring. With the toy hauler, bringing a full size gas grill is not a problem. We are in site Q60. The lady at the reservation desk was great! This is our first rally, so don't know what to expect.
The campground looks great and they have a lot going on.
Thanks for setting this up and letting us "outsiders" attend.

John & Donna

dieselsweetheart

Welcome John and Donna! There is a lot to see in that area...and Hershey is not far... there is an Antique Auto Museum too that is very nice in Hershey... great to have you!!!:)

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Cheryl,

I work at a dairy production plant that makes all sorts of dairy products, which includes, everyones favorite "Ice Cream." If you would like, I can load up a few flavors and we can have an ice cream social. All we would need is some cones or toppings.

We plan on arriving Thursday, but Dry Ice will hold ice cream for over 48 hours. Let us know.

Thanks
Jamie

dieselsweetheart

Hi Jamie,

Ice cream would be fabulous! That is Jim's favorite food! Thanks for offering and we'll look forward to it...

Now we should plan on the goodies that go with the ice cream.... sprinkles, waffle cones, etc.... yum!:p

dieselsweetheart

Hey everyone! We are doing great with the amount of folks wanting to attend! We're thrilled! We had secured 12 spots but don't worry... we can get more! I think we are up to 9 already! When we get up to 10 I will call the "lady" and get a few more~