First Pa Chapter 2009 Rally

dieselsweetheart

HI Bob and Denise...thanks for posting your site #. I've added you to my list! Have a great weekend... when is your first camp-out? We are headed out mid-April to Lum's Pond in DE.

C. :)

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Really Want To Attend

We have just joined the owners group. Now, to get involved! We live in Jersey so the PA rally sounds like a blast! I will be calling for reservations tomorrow so I'll let you know I make out.

dieselsweetheart

Hi John and Debbie! Happy to have you and welcome to the group! Let me know which site you get... I am keeping tabs. We are going to have a nice group. As for what we do... we aren't sure...but food is involved so you know it will be a good time! We are going to the "big rally" in June... so we'll be seasoned till we get back from that!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We're In

I called today and we are in P-15. We will arrive early evening on the 13th. Looking foward to this and can't wait to meet everyone.

bill40

Goodmorning Cheryl & Jim,
I heard from Fred (Flyfish4m) the other night he and his daughter will be there at site R22. Looks like we are getting a good group together.

dieselsweetheart

Rckc228... at last count we had 4 left....but heard from the Big Kahuna (Jim B) that he is also going to join us...so we need to give him a site....that may leave 3, but we can get more....

Let's beat Virginia's rally!!!!! We are on a roll to get everyone here in Pa to come to our rally!

Just give the nice lady at the KOA a call and secure a site!!! Then let me know~

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Beat Virginia!!???:eek: No way;). Sounds like you guys are going to have a great outing. I'd actually love to come up and join you, but we will be camping at Myrtle Beach for a week during your rally.

Gus

dieselsweetheart

Ha~ Virginia we'd love to have you when you can make it another time! Have a great time at Myrtle...I have a friend camping there this summer too...sounds like a nice place. Jim and I have "time-shared" there, but not camped.... nice area!!!

Cheryl:)

dieselsweetheart

Thank you Bill...I have Fred penned in for the 14th...

Anyone else up for the rally?? I believe there are 3 sites left.... talked to "the lady" yesterday...

Cheryl:)

phranc

Hi all..
We will coming down from Binghamton to join in. Sounds like it's going to be a great weekend .We (Sandy and Frank) have site F76.. We've never stayed at this CG , It seems to be nice...Oh yes site F76

dieselsweetheart

Hi Sandy and Frank! Happy to have you! When will you be arriving?? Thanks for posting your site, that's a new one I had reserved for us... I think now we're down to 2.... but I'm sure the lady has more should we get more interest!!!!

Cheryl

phranc

Thurs is the plan .. subject to change of course .. Seeing as we do not have a NY chapter , we thought we would join ya'll.. .. Actually Pine Grove is not that far ..

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
New owner looking for a chapter to join

Hey Diesel or diesel'sweetheart. This was posted on another thread. They're looking for a chapter to join. Sounds like you might be right up their alley.

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?t=3998&goto=newpost

Gus

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
The worry is over we are #12 on campsite p25 Greg & Beth from Norwich, Ny. Looking forward to our first Rally.