Food Committee for Rally 2007

Hello all!

I'll be checking the forum for those who would like to sign up for the Wednesday Night Progressive dinner or Thursday's Pot Luck. If you have not signed up for a dish for either or both nights, please give it some thought and let me know via the thread and I will make a note of it to give Karen when she returns from England (lucky gal!)
Looking forward to meeting all of the new attendees and seeing old friends again!

Janet Robbins
2006 3200 Big Horn RL
Dearborn, MINone

SmokeyBare

Hey Don,

I've yet posted but I will be there and I am willing bring what ever is needed for Wednesday Nights Progressive dinner and Thursday nights BBQ Dinner. It sure would help if I knew if there was a need of one type of dish or another.... Idea's are in short supply .... Well to be honest... My Wife and Co-pilot is in London UK for a few months... Which is the reason for the Idea shortage....

None the less....
Please count me in on the dinners and of course I'd really like to be considered one of Your Volunteers... what ever needs done... Count me in....

Marv Osborne
Site # 440
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Marv,

Glad you will be joining us this year. If you go back to Jim Beletti's post of April 15, you can see what we have so far for both Wednesday and Thursday's dinners. As it looks, we could use either an appetizer or dessert for both nights. Wednesday's Progressive dinner can use any of the items listed, appetizer, salad, main dishes, desserts as there will be a good number of people arriving on Wednesday. The Thursday BBQ is pretty flexible too as there will be even more people that night. Like I said, the appetizers and desserts sign ups are a little light, so however you want to do it is fine with me. Just let me know and I'll put you down on the list.
Looking forward to meeting everyone!
As far as volunteers, I'll have to get with Karen and see how that end is shaping up. I'm sure we will accept and and all assistance!

Janet and Don Robbins
2006 3200 Big Horn

To Christianson:
Whatever you want to bring is okay, right now there are a few less appetizers and desserts than salads, but any dish will be fine. Just let me know so I can jot it down on the master list. If you have a table that travels well, we can always use those!

Janet and Don Robbins
3200 2006 Big Horn

Count for Wed/Progressive and Thurs/PotLuck

Hi Princess Kathleen

I don't have an actual count for either of the days as not everyone has responded as to what they are bringing.
If you go back to Jim Beletti's post of a few weeks ago, you can see what we have. You can add 2 more for Wednesday and 4 more for Thursday right now.
If you have a count Jim, could you let me know?

Janet Robbins
3200 Big Horn

SmokeyBare

To Janet & Don,

Please mark me down for appetizers and desserts for both nights. I think I can stumble through those....

Thanks

christianson

Sharon says she will make desert for thur nite if you need something else post on site we dont have atable that travels but can help with something L.Dean & Sharon Christianson

Hi Sharon & Dean,
Thanks for the offerings for both Wednesday and Thursday's dinners. I have you listed for both an appetizer and dessert for both nights, am I correct? Hope Dean helps! LOL!
Janet Robbins
3200 Big Horn

slaytop

To Janet & Don,
We will bring a salad for Wednesday night and a dessert for Thursday.
Larry & Marilyn Herris

To Christiansen:

As I don't know your first names, have you already volunteered to bring a dish to pass for Thursday? If you, let me know what category you've chosen and I'll put your names on the list.
Thanks!
Janet Robbins

Wednesday Progressive Dinner &Thursday BBQ

To all those attending the rally:

If you have not signed up for a dish to bring for either Wednesday's Progressive Dinner or Thursday's BBQ, please take a few minutes and let me know if and what you are planning on bringing for one or both of the meals. It's getting down to the wire, and Karen and I want to start pulling things together. If you're not sure, please check posts #2, #57, and #78 for explanations for these dinners. Last year we had quite a variety of dishes and fortunately not any duplicates. As there are twice as many people, we'd like to have an idea of what everyone is bringing to avoid having too many of one thing.
Please let me know as soon as you can.
Thanks!

Janet RobbinsNone

cjbearden

Visitor
The Wigley's will be bringing appetizers as follows: cheese and fruit skewers for Wed. night and a 7-layer dip and tortilla chips for Thursday night.

christianson

Janet Robbins
Sharon is planning on apple crisp desert for thur. evening if that is alright
L.Dean & Sharon Christianson
2005 F-350 drw crew cab 4X4
Bighorn 3055