Has anybody seen any Bighorn anywhere???

titikim

Hello to all, this is my first post. We are looking at buying a 3670RL Bighorn, but we have been travelling for the last month in our 20' trailer across Florida and now New York.. We always walk through the campgrounds and through the 5 campgrounds that we have stayed at, we have not seen any Bighorn anywhere?

So my question is this, why don't we see any of them anywhere? Aren't they supposed to be good, so people would buy them!!!

Thanks for your comments.

jbeletti

Heartland has been in business for 5 years now. In that time, I'd guess 10,000 Bighorns have been produced. Keep traveling - you WILL see them. :)

jayc

Legendary Member
There are two Bighorns, counting mine, and a Landmark in this park, way out in the boonies of Colorado. Keep on looking, you'll see 'em.

Rickhansen

There are two Landmarks, a Bighorn (ours) and a Big Country in Williston, Florida. We had about Double that here last New Years.

big horns

Hi, my name is Wayne Marshall a I have a 3600RL. I send my summers in The High Sierra's just south of Carson City, Nv. I have seen three Big Horns come in to Paradise Shores RV Park were I stay in the summer. Have one here right now from Oregon. Very nice fifth wheels. wayne

Theresau

We own one and love it.

We just went to an rv resort in MI and saw 3 Bighorns, 2 Landmarks and a Cyclone.​

jimtoo

I see a Bighorn all the time, in fact I see one every day. :D

:DIt's parked beside my house. Except when I am using it, which is quite often.:D

Jim M

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
If you passed through New Jersey on your way to New York you may have seen ours. You would know it was us by the smile on my face. Haven't stopped smiling since we took delivery of our Bighorn.

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
There were 8 BigHorns and 2 Sun Dance Heartland units at Camp Fest 2009, Manitowoc, WI this weekend.

2010augusta

I saw at least a dozen Big Horns on the trip from TX to WA this month, plus a couple sundances and a cyclone.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
We are in a small RV park, Omega Farms, in Willis Texas and there is a Big Horn here. We just left Thousand Trails in Willis, Tx and there were 4 Big Horns and a Sundance there.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Well lets see. I left Texas in April, went to Arkansas, Missouri, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, Utah, Arizona, and now in New Mexico. No where did we see you. If you hurry up you can catch me and a whole lot more in Spring TX. So far this year I have towed my Bighorn over 7k miles and you were no where in site. You need to get off your rear end, get the Bighorn, join the crowd and quit sitting in one spot. :eek: See ya at Rayford Crossing if you can make it in the 20 footer then you can see some real Bighorns. :p Heeee Heee Heee.... Who knows maybe you'll go home in a Bighorn..:D.

osims

bsims
We made a whirlwind trip with out the 5er to Mobile Alabama this weekend for a funeral ,saw many Bighorns, Sundances, and Northtrails on IH10 all thru Miss. and Louisiana.
Bill

JWG

There's one in Pflugerville Texas (La Hacienda RV Resort)... Spending a month in mine while working here... I have owned mine for about 2 months now, and apart from a few cosmetic issues everything is working great... The Big Horn definitely lives up to its reputation...

Seen a 3670 in my driveway about 5 minutes ago and if I don't see another I am OK with that. The one I see is just fine by me. BTW the Mrs. says she loves her trailer every time she sets foot in it. Can't beat that!