Heartland Sightings in Virginia

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
I passed a Cyclone on I-64 near Charlottesville about 9:30 this morning. Being pulled by a blue F-350. It was headed west. Then about an hour later, I passed a Sundance, just turning off of I-81 North onto I-64 west just as I turned onto I-64 west from I-81 South. It was being pulled by a blue Dodge (I think).

I waved at both of the drivers as I went past but I was on my two-wheeler so they didn't have a clue why this "crazed motorcyclist" was waving at them.:D Unless, of course, they saw it was Santa going by.:)

Any members own up to being on I-64 today??

Keith

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Definitely wasn't me:(. The Sundance is sitting in the dealer's repair yard. Latest word (as of this morning) is, "we've diagnosed the problem and are waiting on a warranty repair authorization from the factory". I hope that's not dealerspeak for, "the check's in the mail".:eek:

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
I wonder why all of the dealers give the same excuse for stalling. "waiting on authorization from Heartland" I think that is short for:"we haven't gotten around to ordering your parts and figure you don't need it right now anyway."