Hello from new Owner

Aandaar

Hello Forum Members

Just wanted drop in and say HELLO!!

We just ordered a 2016 Bighorn 3790RD which we hope will arrive here in Cali around the middle of December. We have owned a motorhome in the past. This will be our first 5th wheel. Looking forward to learning many new things and making lots of new friends

Chuck & Victoria
2014 RAM 3500 Longhorn
2016 Bighorn 3970RD

Last edited by a moderator:

jimtoo

Hi Chuck and Victoria,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit when you get it. (Now the hard part,,,, WAITING) :)

Jim M

buddyboy

Congrats! I'm sure you'll love your BH. Now comes the hardest part - waiting for delivery. Use that time to look through this forum and ask questions as they occur to you, especially about what you should be looking for during your inspection before settlement.

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Welcome, Chuck and Victoria. Waiting is the hardest part. We are also waiting for our new Bighorn to arrive. Travel safe and hopefully we can meet up at one of the rallies.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome to the Heartland Family Chuck and Victoria!! Please come and show that beautiful thing off at a few rallies next year!

Rod

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Chuck & Victoria, welcome to the Heartland forum. You have a couple of great chapters in California with outstanding chapter leaders. Arizona, Nevada, Oregon and Washington are awesome, as well. Hope to see you and your new rig at a rally next year.

p.s. If you have the time, you might stop by the So Cal rally at Pechanga October 30 or 31. It would be a great opportunity to meet Heartland owners and get advice on your new rig. If you haven't joined the Heartland Owners Club, you might decide to after meeting many members at that rally.

'Lil Guy'

Congrats on your new purchase and welcome to the Heartland forum and family. Great people and info here for your use. When you own that new rig, make sure to check out the HOC. That's the best part of owning a Heartland rig. Attending rallies lets you put faces to the names you see here. Again, congrats and hope to see you down the road.

jbeletti

Hi Chuck and Victoria - Congrats on the new coach and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum! Time to join the Heartland Owners Club and make a few rallies this spring :)

sjandbj

Hello Chuck & Victoria,
Welcome to the
forum and the Heartland family. My wife and I bought our Big Country just about the same time last year as you are ordering yours. You will find many helpful people on the forum. I hope the two of you are as excited as Bonnie and I were while we waited for the new toy to arrive. Once again welcome.

Regards,
Steve and Bonnie

Aandaar

Hello Everyone

Thank you for the warm welcome, sorry my reply is a little tardy. I am a government contractor and sometimes I go to places where the internet is a luxury. Again thanks for the welcome.

Chuck & Victoria
2014 RAM 3500 Longhorn
2016 Bighorn 3970RD

Aandaar

Hi Everyone

Got an email today from the factory rep we met at the RV Show, we now have VIN and build start will be on 11/18/2015. We still have hope that we will take delivery before Christmas....Keeping fingers and toes crossed.

Aandaar

Wwwwwhhhhooooo

Just found out our new unit shipped on 11/30 and should be at the dealership by Monday. We are like two kids waiting for Santa show up!!!!