Houston 2009 Spring rally

KENNY COCHRAN

MCNEESE STATE COWBOYS #1
Hay Kenny.. I heard you were making the drive in from New Jersey.. That is a long drive from home to get here in the morning.. You should have started earlier..

Let us know when you arrive.. We will look for your Toyota..
By the way we put a porta potty on your site for ya..

See ya in the morning... Travel Safe..

You must have me confused with somebody else, we are from Lake CHARLES, LA. area (Westlake). We are in site #9, 2nd over from the cabins.
Kenny

TXBobcat

Fulltime
JimToo
You missed a great rally. Sorry you couldn't make it..

Catch you later. We won't be going to the rally in Goshen..

BC

jimtoo

WOW!!!

Dave was at a rally:cool:, Ray was at a rally:cool:, Beletti was at a rally:cool:, Terry was at a rally:cool:, and here I set at home working:mad: like a dog to keep up with all the stuff goin on on the Forum. No wonder I am tired, LK (I think:rolleyes:) and I (I know I did:() worked our tails off so you guys could have fun:D. Well just wait:eek:, I'm gonna take off some week end and put the whole load :eek:on you four guys. Then see how you like it being stuck at home.:eek:

Jim M

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Hey Jim, I was doing my job, sometimes. I was pretty busy winning a great door prize too! Cradlepoint 1000 Router! Very Cool. Thanks for keeping things going though. You da man!

jbeletti

I was not doing my forum job :eek:

But I was doing the rest of my work - supporting Jay at his rally! :D

Thanks for holding up our end Jimmie. Trust me, we ate for you, Bette, your daddy-in-law and half of George West, TX!

Jim

jimtoo

I'm just jealous I didn't win a nice door prize, or even have a chance at one. Or get a chance to eat all the good food and visit with all our friends and make some new friends. That is what a rally is all about, visiting and making friends.

Looks like Jay did a great job.

We hope everyone continues to travel safe, and we will see you in Goshen in June.

Jim M

talley

Jim, good rally... sorry you had to cancel. We will be going to Goshen in June and perhaps will find time to visit over some high school pictures and memories.

BTW thanks for the tire pressure gauge...

TXBobcat

Fulltime
The rally was great.. I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as we did..

What caption would you put with this picture??
Thefoodwasgood.jpg

Great food.. Great companionship..
See ya in October...

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
The rally was great.. I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as we did..

What caption would you put with this picture??
Thefoodwasgood.jpg

Great food.. Great companionship..
See ya in October...

To heck with the caption - how would you describe Jim's shirt?

osims

bsims
We had a great time at the spring rally. Jay and Stella did a great job as always, there is alot of behind the scenes work that goes into a rally of this size. Tx Bobcat also did a wonderful job with rally photo's( he has posted them on HOG). We are looking forward to Goshen and then the Houston fall rally.
Bill

Tom of Ypsi

We also had a great time at the rally. Jay and Stella did another outstanding job. Enjoyed another fine dinner with them last nice at one of the finest dining establishments in the area HOOters. Said our goodbyes this morning until next week when we will meet up again at the Good Sam Rally in New Mexico. Thanks to all for the great food and friendships.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Great Rally! Thanks to everyone making it possible. Jay, Stella, Jim, Camping World of Katy, Dean the Service Guy, de chef and Gary Wheeler of Mor Ryde. Only one regret, we didn't get around to meet all the attendee's. We're in Sikeston, MO for the night and hope to be in Rock Falls, IL for a week starting tomorrow. Travel Safe Ya'll

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
Like Jay pointed out - " anyone that left this place hungry must have had a tape worm". An excellent time was had by all. Thanks to Jay, Stella, Jim B and the Camper World team. They all seem to get better every rally.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Thanks Jay & Stella and Jim B. for all of your work for the great Rally. Bob your camera is still working great and BTW thanks again for getting our friends pc connected. We look foward to see a bunch of Yall at the Good Sam Rally and again in Goshen. Have a safe travel to your respective destinations. Thanks again to all for another great TEXAS Rally. And welcome to the group to all of the first time attendees. Don't forget...Let's Go Go Go RVing....