Houston 2009 Spring rally

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I hate to dissapoint you all but with Jay, Bill and I here the party has already begun.

The rest of you will just have to put in more time to catch up..

Jay & Bill, see ya at 6:30

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Here it is the first fireside gathering and guess who is there again..

DevilDogisBack.jpg

The infamous Devil Dog !!!!

And then there are the rest of us just around the old camp fire.
DSC_0612M.jpg

Meeting new friends and old friends.
DSC_0615M.jpg

We are trying to hold it down until the rest of you get here.

As soon as I can get Mr. Beletti make a folder for the 2009 Rally albums I will move my pictures to the HOG..
Until then here is a URL to my Photobucket and the pictures I have taken so far.. Once I get the pictures uploaded to the HOG I will remove this link..
My Photobucket

KENNY COCHRAN

MCNEESE STATE COWBOYS #1
I think that devil dog would make good alligator bait on the bayou down here in louisiana. I'll pay $20.00 cash for him right now.

jimtoo

OK Jim B, Ray, and Terry,

Ya'll just go ahead and have fun, eating, talking, visiting, having maybe a margarita or a little wine. Me and Dave and LK will continue to slave away making sure the forum is running, approving and moving post to the correct places. We understand how much your eyesight deteriorates and your thumbs get bigger after a margarita or two, it might be best if you just unplug your computers for the rest of the week.

But that's OK, we will not let the rest of the Heartland Family down while you guys have fun.

Sorry Bette and I could not be there this year, so Jim B will eat and drink our share.

Ya'll have fun.

Jim M

KENNY COCHRAN

MCNEESE STATE COWBOYS #1
kenny, if you're interested, there's $22 and change left on the card. It's your's for $20. We're on site 58. Or at the fire,or roamin around somewhere.

see you friday before noon if all goes well. I'm in a site up front somewhere, so i can have adult supervision. Watch for the "geaux msu cowboys" on the bighorn.
Mcneese state cowboys #1

TXBobcat

Fulltime
see you friday before noon if all goes well. I'm in a site up front somewhere, so i can have adult supervision. Watch for the "geaux msu cowboys" on the bighorn.
Mcneese state cowboys #1

Hay Kenny.. I heard you were making the drive in from New Jersey.. That is a long drive from home to get here in the morning.. You should have started earlier..

Let us know when you arrive.. We will look for your Toyota..
By the way we put a porta potty on your site for ya..

See ya in the morning... Travel Safe..

sailorand

Past British Columbia Chapter Leader
Just looked at the pictures. You call that a campfire? on concrete?
Come on up to British Columbia and we can have a real fire on the ground with a stone fire ring all the while sitting on the grass!
Have fun and cook some wieners and marshmallows

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Man, we're having a greart time!

Gary Wheeler with Mor Ride is here inspecting trailers and showing us his systems. The local car wash service is here in the park, making our rigs sparkle and the weather is perfect.

The problem with our fires is that we're in a fire ban season because of the lack of rain.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
OK.. I am at my site. Moderators always have to have the last word...

Phtttttt.. I click on your pin head.... Pin did you feel it..

jimtoo

7:eek:? 7:eek:? There is a 7 o'clock in the MORNING?:eek:?:eek:? Surely your kidding:confused:, there can't be a 7 in the morning and evening also.:confused:..Please tell me your joking.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Jim,
It does come around twice a day! I've been up for an hour or so making coffee and opening up the rally hall for the cook to start breakfast for eveyone.

Jim and I have been keeping up your end of the eating.