How thick is the roof of my Elkridge?

taskswap

Here's the Verizon tower coverage for Texoma. Can you share a little more precisely where you'll be? Looks like decent coverage on most of the East side but the West has some dead area...

1631254035502.png

09Busaman

Looks like we will be by 184624, just north of 70 at Johnson Creek. Thank you guys, I need to do my research a little better when planning locations. But this is only when I have to have service for work. Other than that I prefer to be some where my phone does not work. LOL

david-steph2018

We use the WeBoost as well. For a pole I went to Home Depot and purchased the retractable painters pole in the paint section. It extends to over 30 foot and collapses to about 10 foot. I use 2 suction cup mounts that I purchased from Techno when we purchased the WeBoost.
The best thing about the painters pole is: it was only $39.00 compared to the pole sold for over $150.

09Busaman

Update, happy to report from Lake Texoma that the Weboost is performing as expected. Outside the camper and away from the internal Weboost antenna I have 1 bar 4G, inside the camper I have full bars. We are happy with that.