I Don't Get It

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Ok, sad but true, mine is a vacuum as well. A Dyson, ball vacuum ~cue choir of angels~. My dear husband can't seem to understand that it is a case of the right tool for the job. I am on my second crappy vacuum that I hate. If you can understand $300 for someone to detail your truck which lasts all of a week,,, what is not to understand about $400 on a vacuum that will last many years? That is why we think you are "cute" aka mandumb.

Lizzy...Tell Fred, unless he coughs up for the Dyson (which you will ABSOLUTELY love), he can use the cheap crappy vac to clean the house!!! I wish I'd have waited till they came out with the Ball...now I have to wait till my Dyson Animal dies...I could be dead first...DARN!!:D

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Well, we left the campground this morning to run some errands. Stopped at the wall mart for a deluxe melon baller ;). I'm going to cut up the watermelon because we left wall mart without it.:( However, we did pick up some very nice LED clearance lights for the Bighorn:eek::eek::eek:. I'm so confused.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Well, we left the campground this morning to run some errands. Stopped at the wall mart for a deluxe melon baller ;). I'm going to cut up the watermelon because we left wall mart without it.:( However, we did pick up some very nice LED clearance lights for the Bighorn:eek::eek::eek:. I'm so confused.

Sounds equitable to me:D:rolleyes:.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Ok so the LED clearance tights are completely installed, the truck and trailer are spiffy clean for a 7 hour trip in the rain and the only thing left to address is my melon baller. I asked again and this pic is hugely similar to the "you wanna put what in the trailer" look.

Attachments

• Melon Baller Look.jpg
    Melon Baller Look.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Ok so the LRD clearance tights are completely installed, the truck and trailer are spiffy clean for a 7 hour trip in the rain and the only thing left to address is my melon baller. I asked again and this pic is hugely similar to the "you wanna put what in the trailer" look.

I can identify with that look. BTW - don't be bringing any of that rain down from Jersey :D.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Thanks to Sam The Quest Is Over!

Larry & Sam took a ride yesteday from Camp Hatteras to The Outlet Mall. Came Back with a beautiful Deluxe Melon Baller. :D Thank's Sam! By the way Sam got a Melon Baller Too! All that's left for me now is the Roombot Vacuum!