Installed Morryde rubber pin box

jimcat

When we bought the Road Warrior, I had the stock hitch switched out for the MorRyde like you described Jimcat. It will help dampen the ride, but also watch your pin weight, that helps allot.
It appears this new geny hitch for 5th wheel has 2 red areas and one green. If your in the green it is all set

sengli

In the past I have had the morryde. Thought I would try something new on my big country. Its does ride pretty smooth. One thing that males it sorta harder to use, is you have to take the preload off by putting the front of the rig higher to lift it on and off the pin.

Attachments

• 20220704_132626.jpg
    20220704_132626.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 12

jimcat

In the past I have had the morryde. Thought I would try something new on my big country. Its does ride pretty smooth. One thing that males it sorta harder to use, is you have to take the preload off by putting the front of the rig higher to lift it on and off the pin.
Would you say its about the same as the morryde

sengli

No, this a lot more going on in this as compared to the morryde. This cushions the ride like the air big type units , but uses torsion type suspension instead of an air bag that can fail. this also and stops the chucking as well. Go to their website and check out their videos. Due to the fact it is much more of a pinbox, its price is more than just a standard morryde unit.

Last edited: