Introduction – New Kentucky Chapter Leaders

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations and thank you, Ken and Faye Hyde (krhyde) for volunteering to be the new Chapter Leaders for Kentucky. The boundaries of this chapter are the state of Kentucky in the Southeast Region.

Ken and Faye are taking over from Dale and Michelle Heuer. Thank you, Dale and Michelle, for all you did for the South Carolina and the Kentucky Chapters of the Heartland Owners Club.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming your new Kentucky Chapter Leaders, Ken and Faye!

Julie Hancock
Manager
, Heartland Owners Club

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congratulations and thank you for becoming Chapter Leaders, Ken and Faye. Trace

Last edited:

mntnman

Past Chapter Leader, SC and KY
Ken and Faye thanks for taking over the chapter for Kentucky, with mine and Michelle's work we are having trouble working camping in. I will get with you to get you what I have for the chapter. Dale

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Sooooo sad that we will be missing Dale & Michelle!!

Ken & Faye, welcome to the Chapter Leader Brotherhood, Kentucky is blessed to have a couple like y'all!!

Oh, has Dave taught you the secret Chapter Leader Handshake yet???

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Ken & Faye, Santha and I know the two of you will do a great job. If there is anything we can do to help let us know.. The secret handshake let me hold your hand with my
right hand while the left steal's your wallet was originated by Lance. Be wary.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Rodbuster

Ken and Faye, congratulations to both of you.

Byrd and Nathan, and Hogan & Donna are here in Florida and we were lucky enough to be able to get together for a few hours a couple of days ago. We were talking about chapter leadership and I mentioned to them, that in my opinion, it takes special people to step up and take the position of chapter leaders.
Well, I'm here to say, Kentucky has two very special people for Chapter Leaders.

Once again, congratulations.
Fran and Dick

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Congrats and enjoy. Hope to catch you at one of your rallies or ours.

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
We are looking forward to serving as Kentucky Chapter leaders. I've had the opportunity to attend rallies in the Southeast with Nathan and Byrd; Randy and Santha; Hogan and Donna and others. I hope I've been able to learn enough to provide a fun filled environment for our first Kentucky rally. I'm going to try to have our first rally on May 16-18, 2014. This follows the Indiana and the Tennessee rallies scheduled for May 9-11. Hopefully those folks will come to Kentucky after their rally. It's fairly close. I'll announce details once they are confirmed. Happy Thanksgiving to all.

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
Ken and Faye, congratulations to both of you.

Byrd and Nathan, and Hogan & Donna are here in Florida and we were lucky enough to be able to get together for a few hours a couple of days ago. We were talking about chapter leadership and I mentioned to them, that in my opinion, it takes special people to step up and take the position of chapter leaders.
Well, I'm here to say, Kentucky has two very special people for Chapter Leaders.

Once again, congratulations.
Fran and Dick

Dick, Did you actually say something nice to us?? I'm shocked. Surgery update: Following my hip replacement surgery on Nov. 6, I am recovering well. Starting putting weight on the leg and doing my rehab at home.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations Ken and Faye for taking on the roll of Chapter Leaders in the state of Kentucky. Nathan & I will help you out as best as we can and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask. You have been in our prays for a speedy recovery from your surgery.

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
You go Ken, you will. Feel so good in no time, believe me I know. Good luck on the chapter leadership we will support you in every way.
Linda W

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
Hi Ken. Congrats on the KY Leadership position. SC is here to support your efforts. Good luck!
Phil & Becky

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations and thanks for stepping up Ken and Faye! You will have a lot of fun leading the chapter. If you have any questions or need any help, don't hesitate to ask any of us.

Rod Ditrich

jjwink

Congratulations on your promotion. Know KY is in good hands. Wish we could be at your first rally but we will be in AZ for granddaughters high school graduation. We are going to AZ in Jan and will stay out west touring CA from early April till after graduation. Hope to catch up with all our HOC friends in the summer.

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Congratulations Ken and Faye! You guys are great choices for Chapter Leaders.