jbeletti's 2017 F450 Platinum Ultimate

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Last edited:

jbeletti

Re: Buying a 2017 F450 Platinum Ultimate

Well, it's not a done deal yet, but we're close to closing on a new truck. But not a 2018 and not a Lariat.

Tom Martin at Classy Chassis turned me onto Brondes Ford in Toledo, OH and suggested I consider their 2017 F450 inventory.

Only one truck had the most features that were on my "wanted" list and the missing items, they could add. This truck was a Platinum Ultimate. It's not what I would have chosen, but.... :)

Got an X-plan PIN from member Alan_B (thanks Alan!) today. Brondes agreed to my offer. So it's not a done deal but it's "in the works".

Google ChromeScreenSnapz367.jpg
2017 Ford F450 Platinum Ultimate in White Gold

travlingman

Congrats. You will be amazed at how much these trucks have changed in the last few years. And of course, pictures or it didn't happen.:D

jbeletti

Congrats. You will be amazed at how much these trucks have changed in the last few years. And of course, pictures or it didn't happen.:D

What? My fake, lifted off the web picture isn't proof enough? :) I likely won't see the truck for a few weeks but there will be plenty of pics to follow :)

Warrstang331

North Carolina Chapter Leaders

Looks good. I’m also looking at the 2017 F450 king ranch that I will be looking at on Friday. Should here today from the insurance company what they will hit me upside the head for. I will be trading my 2014 F350 lariat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired

Congrats my friend!! You are going to absolutely love it!!

Rod

Alan_B

Congrats on the new truck, and a great color choice!

Attachments

• Truck and Bighorn in driveway May 2017.jpg
    Truck and Bighorn in driveway May 2017.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 89

jbeletti

Emptied the current truck yesterday. Dealer has sold it already. Flying someone to CO to pick it up while we’re gone to the FL rally. Things are moving forward.

TikiDawg

Congratulations, you're going to love that new 2017 model.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

porthole

Retired

Thank you Alan for the pin. Easier than negotiating. Though I did a bit of that too :)

Still curious how this works. When my daughter got me a PIN we had to prove she was a household member.

carl.swoyer

Re: Considering 2018 F450 Lariat Ultimate

I'm told there are no sensors for the F450 truck wheels. Seems odd to me. It's just a sensor.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Valor TPMS has internal monitoring. It will also monitor tire temperature. The monitors strap to the rim.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Alan_B

Still curious how this works. When my daughter got me a PIN we had to prove she was a household member.

That was probably an A or Z plan. Those are restricted to family members and have slightly higher discounts.

X plans are for friends or neighbors.

porthole

Retired

That was probably an A or Z plan. Those are restricted to family members and have slightly higher discounts.

X plans are for friends or neighbors.

A- plan - I wish, on Deb’s new car the A-plan was almost 2K less.

It was definitely X-plan, Ford Partnership Bank of America.

Hopefully in 2018 I can try it again, although she now lives 3000 miles away.