Just learned our 3585RL goes online February 18th

aquiring signal

Our dealer just informed us that our trailer goes online on Friday & should be done on Monday or Tuesday. I guess it takes about two days start to finish to assemble the rig. I wish I could be there for the process.

It's getting closer to delivery day of our 3rd 5th wheel & our 2nd from Heartland. Pretty exciting times!

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats! The 3585 was one of our final candidates, as well.

larryanddonnakeever

Past Oklahoma Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Pretty exciting we took delivery on our 2011 3585 Jan, 22. We are very happy with it to. We have spent all extra time getting it stocked and ready to take to the road... Hope to see you down the way. Enjoy the new one...

Larry & Donna
2011 BigHorn 3585RL
2010 Ford F-350 Dually, Diesel FX4

aquiring signal

I considered traveling to Indiana to be there for the build, but I couldn't justify missing work. I know we couldn't be in the assembly area long or get in the way, but even watching from a distance would be interesting.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Our Landmark Rushmore is in the Heartland lot waiting to be delivered. Should have it by Monday. The wait has seemed endless.
Gary & Karen, Hope all goes well when picking up the new rig. We're at the Sweetheart Rally in Kerrville for the weekend and will be in Fredericksville Monday for a month. I wish we had time to run over to Seguin to say hi.

aquiring signal

Thanks again to all. Our dealer told us yesterday that the trailer has arrived & we are scheduled to pick it up Tuesday. Monday they will swap our washer/dryer from current trailer into the new one. Feel free to post any suggestions from your experiences with moving between RVs.