Just ordered a 3270RS, how do we wait?

bthornto

We've got our old 5th wheel to sell and a boat, but once we do that...Any suggestions how to patiently wait 12 weeks for delivery? We're gonna be on a financial lock down so inexpensive suggestions appreciated. :)

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Oregon_Camper

You could always start shopping for a new truck to tow your new RV. That should take your mind off the RV for a while and you'll have 12 weeks to MOD up the truck. :D

bthornto

Lol. We did that last year and it cost us a F350. I'm thinking about a solar build out on porch... 6 volt batteries and a controller.... That might buy us a few weeks.

bthornto

Again? That happened for the first rig... I bet you are right though, something won't match and will need to be replaced... Probably bedding or plates or the color of the eye shadow in the medicine cabinet :)

jimtoo

I double-dog-dare-you to not turn the wife loose with the credit card while waiting. :p

At what hospital will you be staying? :rolleyes:

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Go through the stuff from your old trailer and weed out the stuff you never used.

When we did that we found that more than half of the junk we had was never used!

So why haul it around the country?

bthornto

Brilliant. Ive been meaning to get a toolbox for the truck. I can get all that organized and out of the old trailer finally.