Load Max by Mission

wingfoot

Anybody know anything about these tires. I do know they are made in China and came on me BH..not to happy about that. They are size 235/80R16 LR E. I've got some replacements ordered but won't be here for a couple of weeks..DW wants to take a short trip..one of my buddies, guess he had trouble with these, told me he would not drive around the block on these thing...I dunno, sounded kinda scary..:eek:

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
The only thing I know about Mission tires is.....replace them ASAP. Your buddy is right.
If you do take a short trip, just be sure to inspect them and inflate to the max psi on the sidewall.

Peace
Dave

wingfoot

And don't exceed about 15 MPH -- LOL. Really not a laughing matter but don't go faster than 55.

Dang, all the bad things I've heard/read about these tires must be true...Then why in the world would Heartland put such a tire on their 5r's?

SGeohagan

We had misson tires on our previous 5er (SOB) and did start having problems after about 8700 miles. Steel belts breaking, blow out etc. The distributor, TireCo, did send replacements for all five and picked up the old ones. Put 10k on them with no more problems.