Looking to buy 365 Ashland

Bones

Choke Choke. That is a really good deal I think from the MSRP. a 41% discount. Even if you don't get the best trade in deal the buying price seems to more than make up for it.

Last edited:

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Choke Choke. That is a really good deal I think from the MSRP. a 59% discount. Even if you don't get the best trade in deal the buying price seems to more than make up for it.
Ya I agree with that. You could add anything you want later with all that extra money you saved
But why is it so cheap ?????
Sounds to good to be true. Is something wrong with it ?

Sent from Jerrod's phone with Tapatalk

Choke Choke. That is a really good deal I think from the MSRP. a 59% discount. Even if you don't get the best trade in deal the buying price seems to more than make up for it.

So it's a good deal with that package I'm assuming. I know all these campers have a big mark up.

Bones

Ya I agree with that. You could add anything you want later with all that extra money you saved
But why is it so cheap ?????
Sounds to good to be true. Is something wrong with it ?

Sent from Jerrod's phone with Tapatalk
That is a good question. But sometimes a dealer buys a model that no one wants and eventually it sits so long that they just want to dump it and cut their losses. I bought my SRT10 Ram that way. Man I wish I still had that thing. All I can say is to make sure you do a very thorough PDI. If the dealership is reputable and certified they would be risking a lot of exposure if they sold a rig that was damaged and didn't disclose that.

It's brand new on the lot. I'm going to look it over throughly if I make the dive. This Select Suite has been paid off for 4 years. I hate payments lmao

Bryced15

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I come up with a 41% discount using the numbers given by shenanigan. It's a good deal, but certainly not unheard of. That same discount can be achieved from other dealers even on special ordered units. Don't feel pressured by that deal. If it's not exactly what you want, keep shopping imo.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I come up with a 41% discount using the numbers given by shenanigan. It's a good deal, but certainly not unheard of. That same discount can be achieved from other dealers even on special ordered units. Don't feel pressured by that deal. If it's not exactly what you want, keep shopping imo.

Well I'm at crossroads with with my camper. I'm sure the value of it being 8 years is about to start losing its good equity. Along with the value is some degradation of the trailer as a whole. I'm starting to have to put more money in it. Not really in a hurry I have been looking for about 6-8 months but I also want to make an economical decision.

Bones

That would be a Duh for me. Your correct. Switch my numbers when writing I'll go back and fix it.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
That looks like a dealer made-up MSRP/window sticker. RV's do not come from the factory with window stickers. They are not cars and trucks that have them that is required by law.

Bones

I guess we should check the MSRP sheet here with those options and see what is comes out to. Did you (The OP) do that to compare?

Bryced15

That looks like a dealer made-up MSRP/window sticker. RV's do not come from the factory with window stickers. They are not cars and trucks that have them that is required by law.
I think it's called a build sheet. It looks just like the one that Heartland provided my dealer with on our special ordered Newport when it was delivered. Looks completely legit to me. Not having the full body paint option of around $10k is a big portion of the low msrp, along with no disc brakes, no outdoor entertainment, no yeti package, and no theatre seating. Those are all big ticket options.

Last edited:
Well I just got off th phone with the dealership and they don't want to work with me. They kind of low balled my trade from other dealerships I have talked with, and wouldn't ever add a washer/dryer just to make it a remotely better deal. So I told him I appreciate the time, it's not the exact camper I want, and they makes these everyday. I'll just keep looking like Bryce said.

Bryced15

Well I just got off th phone with the dealership and they don't want to work with me. They kind of low balled my trade from other dealerships I have talked with, and wouldn't ever add a washer/dryer just to make it a remotely better deal. So I told him I appreciate the time, it's not the exact camper I want, and they makes these everyday. I'll just keep looking like Bryce said.
I know it would be a jaunt for you to come to Knoxville, TN, but I would HIGHLY recommend Rvs for Less. They have probably about the best pricing you will find in the country, and it is achieved with NO haggling. I can't speak for your trade since we sold our old coach privately. They are strictly a Landmark and DRV dealer, so you may have a good shot at a fair trade trading your Mobile into a DRV dealer. They sell nationwide regularly and even overseas. They are a very small family owned/run business. You will find many people on this forum that have purchased from them. I would personally consider ordering your coach to get exactly what you want. Here is their website. They have 2 leftover 2015 Ashlands. http://www.rvsforless.net