Love to have the kids along but...

GETnBYE

Grandbabies are a totally different story. The girls and I share the bed and kick papa to the couch bed. Fun Fun

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
That huge 5th wheel in your sigfile only sleeps two people? :eek:

You can put two more in the air bed in the couch if you really have to. Otherwise it's sleeping bags on the floor. If you look at the floor plan, these rigs aren't set up like a toy hauler designed for family trips. They are set up to be more for a couple doing long trips or even fulltiming. Different product lines and floor plans for different purposes.....

Kristy

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
The 3670 floorplan is spacious...for two adults. Once you open up the sofa bed, everything south of the kitchen sink is blocked. And there is NO place for guests to put their stuff other than on the recliners or the table. And with the bathroom right next to our bed, I don't really want to listen to "strange" sounds coming from there. We make enough of our own, but we're used to them. Be my luck that they're lactose intolerant and have an affinity for real ice cream. :eek:

Kind of a moot point for us, anyways. We were "DINKS" before retiring.

RanCarr

And with the bathroom right next to our bed, I don't really want to listen to "strange" sounds coming from there. We make enough of our own, but we're used to them. Be my luck that they're lactose intolerant and have an affinity for real ice cream. :eek:

Or they had a large plate of chili beans for supper with lots of onions. Never let guests eat chili beans, especially with onions - unless they plan to sleep outside in a tent.

cableman

When we were at the Florida rally this year I recall comment made about this very subject. One rally goer has a sign on his Bighorn and it states " Entertains six, Feeds four, and sleeps two". Well stated I thought.