Mountain Region - New Member

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
The month of August has been great for new members within the Mountain Region! While the names below have all been posted by the Chapters, I just wanted to highlight these new members and the excitement they bring to the Heartland Owners Club. Thanks for your support for the Heartland Brand Name through your ownership and joining a great family of like minded RVer's.

AZ: Don & Jill
CO: John & MK, Patrick & Meagan
UT: Ted & Bette, Chris & Michelle, Dennis & Sandy, Ed & Penny

Rockin_Dollar_B

New Mexico Chapter Leaders-retired
Wow...Three new members for the Mountain Region in one day and all for UTAH!
Help me Welcome the following:
Ted & Bette Scott:
Christopher & Michelle Wall:
Dennis & Sandy Skelton:
Welcome to the Heartland Owners Club and the RV Family! You have all joined a super group of like minded folks and who love to RV!

Hello!
Welcome to the Heartland Owner's Forum and Club! My wife and I are the chapter leaders for the New Mexico Heartland Owners Club and live in Clovis. I think you will find that our state club is a small, but growing, fun group of folks that own Heartland products. We just had a major rally in Albuquerque in early May with a great attendance. Group activities were games, prize give-a-ways, group dinner outings, golf for those that wished to participate, campfire visits and much, much more.

Since we became members, we have had more fun and met more new, great friends than we thought possible! I'm not retired yet (have a couple more years to go) so we are not full-timers just yet, but do look forward to the day when we can be. We do participate in all of our state club activities, when possible, as well as neighboring states campouts and rallies.

We look forward to meeting you and are sure happy you became members - Welcome!!! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me either here or you can email me at howard.blake@actsnm.com. *NOTE* Be sure to check out the rally page/info here on the forum so you can get ready for next Spring's New Mexico chapter rally! As always, RV safe and happy trails.

Blessings and safe travels!
Howard & Shelley Blake
New Mexico Chapter Leaders
Heartland Owners Club

- - - Updated - - -

Please help me welcome our newest Members to the Mountain Region and the Arizona Chapter:
Don & Jill Tondreau's membership was just approved and we are excited they have joined the Heartland Owners Club.

Don & Jill, we are all excited to meet you in a future Rally and hope you will be able to participate in all the activities within the Mountain Region and the Heartland Owners Club! You have joined a super RV family and you will find answers to any RV questions you may have on the Forum.

We all look forward to meeting you soon.

Hello!
Welcome to the Heartland Owner's Forum and Club! My wife and I are the chapter leaders for the New Mexico Heartland Owners Club and live in Clovis. I think you will find that our state club is a small, but growing, fun group of folks that own Heartland products. We just had a major rally in Albuquerque in early May with a great attendance. Group activities were games, prize give-a-ways, group dinner outings, golf for those that wished to participate, campfire visits and much, much more.

Since we became members, we have had more fun and met more new, great friends than we thought possible! I'm not retired yet (have a couple more years to go) so we are not full-timers just yet, but do look forward to the day when we can be. We do participate in all of our state club activities, when possible, as well as neighboring states campouts and rallies.

We look forward to meeting you and are sure happy you became members - Welcome!!! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.As always, RV safe and happy trails.

Blessings and safe travels!
Howard & Shelley Blake
New Mexico Chapter Leaders
Heartland Owners Club

Last edited:

Doublegranch

Please help me welcome Gary & Donna Misner to the Heartland Family. They joined the Arizona Chapter while Rvng at the Oasis RV Resort during our National Rally.
Gary & Donna are snow birds and live in the Phoenix area during the Winter.

Gary & Donna, thank you for joining a great family of like minded RVer's. Welcome to the Arizona Chapter and the Mountain Region.
Safe travels.

Okay everyone, how about a nice welcome post for them!!!

rvallen

Welcome Donna and Gary to the Arizona Chapter, Looking forward to meeting you in the future. You have joined a great group of People.
Rich and Vicki Allen

Doublegranch

Okay the Mountain Region is being blessed with another member....Please help me welcome Hippy & Lisa as our newest members and now currently Arizona Chapter Residents...
Hippy & Lisa recently moved to the Phoenix area and enjoying their first Rally at Vegas....
Hippy & Lisa, welcome to the Mountain Region and the Arizona Chapter! You have joined a great group of RVer's....
They have signed up for Havasu Balloon Festival and will also be joining us at the Mountain Regional Rally.

How about a nice welcome posting for them!

PS: oh by the way...it will be Hippy's birthday at the Havasu Balloon festival...so what a birthday party we are going to give him.

rvallen

Welcome Lisa and Hippy to the Heartland Owners Club and the Arizona Chapter. Looking forward to meeting you at Havasu Rally.
Rich & Vicki Allen

Gordonandbetty

Welcome to all the new members. I hadn't looked at this for a few days and lot of people have joined. Hope to meet all of you in the future. We love being members of the Arizona charter.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Welcome to all of the new members . . .

We are also here at the Vegas Rally, so if you are here don't forget to say 'Hi!'.

Doublegranch

We just had a couple sign up here at the Vegas Rally who are friends of Debi & John...
Please help me welcome the newest members to the mountain region and the Arizona Chapter: Roy & Debie ALlen!
Roy & Debie, thanks for joining the Heartland Family and signing up for the Regional Rally in Pueblo Co.

Okay everyone how about a nice welcome for Roy & Debi and thanks to John & Debie for introducing them to the Heartland product...They just purchased a new 2017 Sundance.

rvallen

Welcome Roy and Debi to the Heartland Owners Club and the Arizona Chapter, Looking forward to meeting you in the near future.
Rich & Vicki Allen

Ann&Ted

Welcome to the Arizona Chapter Roy & Debie. Ann and I will look forward for meeting at a future rally.

Gordonandbetty

We just had a couple sign up here at the Vegas Rally who are friends of Debi & John...
Please help me welcome the newest members to the mountain region and the Arizona Chapter: Roy & Debie ALlen!
Roy & Debie, thanks for joining the Heartland Family and signing up for the Regional Rally in Pueblo Co.

Okay everyone how about a nice welcome for Roy & Debi and thanks to John & Debie for introducing them to the Heartland product...They just purchased a new 2017 Sundance.

Welcome Rounand Debi. Look forward to meeting you

Doublegranch

It is a pleasure to welcome our newest member to the Mountain Region and the Arizona Chapter!
Marilyn Waldron has just joined the HOC after many weeks of deciding which unit to purchase!
We have had many discussions in her search and she finally made a decision on her new 2015 Elkridge!
Congrats on your new RV and joining a wonder family of like minded RVer's.

Okay everyone how about a nice big welcome to Marilyn!!!

ALso Marilyn has signed up for the Mountain Regional Rally for 2018.

Ron-Cookie

Welcome Marilyn.... You joined the BEST Chapter in the Heartland Owners Club... Look forward to meeting you at future events...

Mrsfish

Welcome aboard Marilyn!! This is a pretty awesome group and I'm sure you'll enjoy everyone as much as we do!