Myrtle Beach heat!

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Y'all will have to come east next year, we got trees to park under.

Sometimes... I didn't see any trees at the deluxe up on the hill site you had at Luray baking in the sun!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Well, here is our solution to the heat problem. When I planned this years travel in January, I only concentrated on locations and not weather. DW, after spending the last two weeks in 105+ temps and scheduled for 2 weeks in Phoenix and one week near Quartzite, AZ, finally going to Williams, AZ for 2 weeks, changed the itinerary. She's had enough of the heat for a long time. We now are going to Phoenix for one week only and then to Williams, AZ for a month. Temps forecast to be 80's during day and 50's at night. This will give the a/c's a nice break and cool Bette down.����

Williams AZ - nice but Flagstaff would be even cooler (temps)!!!!
Have an aunt and uncle in Goodyear AZ, they hibernate indoors this time of year too dam hot!!!
Try to stay cool...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same thing for me as OP. I was in Myrtle Beach this past weekend. Bedroom A/C no problem. However, the duct ed unit struggles to keep the temps cool. Once the sun goes down the RV quickly cools down.

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
Re: Camping? . . . or Glamping?

What part of 'roughing it' don't many of us understand? :confused:

I don't understand the question... We bought a fifth wheel with two big screens, 2 ac's, a fireplace etc. so there would not be any more roughing it. All the roughing it I want to deal with is getting up from my recliner to get another beer! Oh the horror!! :cool: