NC Chapter of Heartland Owners Rally Info Coming Soon

We just took delivery of our new bighorn and have not had the time to join the club but will be soon. If you want the western part of the state I can help with info if needed. I would pick a place soon due to Oct being prime leaf time. It is a wonderful time of the year though.

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Good Morning simplelife.Welcome to the family and the forum.I see that you are from NC.So am I.I also saw from your profile that we are neighbors.We live just across the Catawba river from you.I sent you a private message introducing myself.Glad to have you on board.You will find much info here and many new friends.

We are new to the club but reading along this thread got me to thinking. THat's dangerous. If; as someone said, the fall rally is combined and the group wants mountains/foothills, Why not Mayberry? I have seen this campground and it is a nice place. FHU, 50amp, cable, wifi and for the rally you get a 10% discount off the $30.00 per night rate and they host a ton of rallys. It is centrally located for most of all three states. It is definitely in the foothills, has plenty of site seeing ops and yes plenty of crushed aged fermented grapes to test as well. Other than fishing they do not have a lot of amenities but in October not many places will. Just my thoughts.

ncrebel8

Wesley and Niki Norwood
welcome to the NC chapter simplelife. Glad to have you!

Just as an update, We are still working out details for a fall rally and hope to have some conversations with NC members at the SC and East coast spring rallies in April. I know that Tim (timdebs) has talked to Mayberry and they had something already scheduled for the time frame that we were talking about. We have spoken to a few campgrounds and are looking and weighing options. One of those options is to do the first rally somewhere around Asheboro (center of the state), to give as many members as possible a chance to attend. Nothing has been set, and we are still looking input.

Jim & Harriet

Just checking to see if any plans have becoming definite. Need to think about something besides snow and cold weather!
We are so over winter!