New 3055RL Owner

bobowill

We are the new owners of a Bighorn 3055RL. We purchased it through ExploreUSA in Dallas. We got a good price on the unit and they gave us a good deal on our trade, very easy to deal with.
We are doing our PDI next week, but as we looking it over I did notice that the shelf in the desk area was very flimsy. Has anyone done any modifications to fix this?

Thanks

jimtoo

Hi bobowill,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share and help if needed.

I have an 08 3055RL and do not have a problem with the shelf in the desk area. Very solidly built, What year is yours? I'm sure they made some changes with the later models, and someone else will jump in a give their opinion also.

Do a very through PDI when you go in.

We also purchased from ExploreUSA, but in Seguin, Tx. The ExploreUSA guys are good to deal with.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Welcome from Oregon!!!

You might want to think about heading out for some rallies with the new toy. There is one in Oroville, CA in March and one at Winchester Bay, OR in June. Information for both is on the main Portal page.

We're glad to have another owner from out here in the real West!

Kristy