New 4100 comes off the line next week!!

RobP

Hey everybody the new 4100 HD will hit the dealers lot by the end of the month!! :eek: DW and I are headed to Colorado from May thru the first week of September, then texas after that. The dealer is going to set up the new home on the lot for the weekend for us to stay in so we can work out all the bugs. Dealer actually lives on site so he will be available all weekend. I think I saw a check list of what to look at for the PDI somewhere on here. Anybody have that? Also we will be new to full timing so any advice on what are the must haves would be great!

Thank you!!

scottyb

Congratulations Rob on your new 4100. Sounds like you have a great plan to stay there for a week for a shake down and I love your plan for Co in the summer. Do you have a place there or will you be moving around? There is a PDI list here somewhere, and I'm sure someone will point you toward it. From my experience, make sure all table tops are in the unit, along with anything else that may not be obvious. I wish we had ordered ours. There are a few things we would like to have that are not practical to install later, like dual pane windows, 6 - point level-up, and 3rd AC.