New AZ Chapter Members

MTPockets

Thank you all for the warm welcome. We look forward to meeting you all and finding out all the stuff we are doing wrong with our new rig :(
. Actually, the only thing you could ever do to your rig wrong would be not using it.... Now that's wrong.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Well, we won't be able to meet you until the Tucson Rally in Feb. 2016 at the Rodeo Rally!

But can't wait to get down to see the AZ wild bunch once more!

Oh Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Wow...what a great day for the Arizona Chapter....Allow me to introduce the first of two new members approved today...

Tim & Carolyn Grzecka have just joined our Chapter today and a blessing it is! We are all excited you have selected the Arizona Chapter for your Heartland Membership!
You have joined a super group of folks with a lot of RV experience as well as some Newbee's. We have a very active Chapter with currently 3 Rally's on the books.
We hope you will be able to join us in these Rally's and other events! You will be receiving a couple of emails from me on how to navagate the Web site and get into
all the Arizona Chapter postings, we call "Threads". Those emails will be forth coming in a few minutes.
Thanks for Joining our Chapter and we all look forward to meeting you both soon!

OKay everyone....how about a big welcome posting for Tim & Carolyn!!!

Doublegranch

OKay now for our second New Member of the day! Tom & Penny Rich... Tom & Penny we are so excited you finally joined our Chapter...We have been waiting for your membership
as a little bird said you were going to join several weeks ago. Welcome! Just to let everyone know, Tom & Penny are responsible for Gordon & Betty Watson purchasing a new Heartland RV..
So while shopping for Gordon & Betty's second new RV, Tom & Penny decided it was time for them to step up as well....wow way to go...Now if you can just keep Gordon in line during our
Bowl a Thon at Camp Verde it will be a blessing!

Tom & Penny, thank you again for selecting the Arizona Chapter and for signing up for the Camp Verde Rally. I called into the Resort a few minutes ago to obtain a couple more sites!
As mentioned in the previous posting, you will be receiving a couple of emails shortly about how to navigate the Web site and get into all the Arizona Chapter "threads"...postings...
We all look forward in meeting you soon!
Okay everyone....another round of Welcome's for Tom & Penny...Make your postings!!!

phrich

Thank you - we are excited to join as we heard a lot about this group from Gordon and Betty.....not sure if we can keep Gordon in line but I guess I will have to try....just wait until you meet Tom--Betty gets to keep him in line...LOL

MTPockets

Tim, Carolyn, Tom, Penny. Welcome to this great Heartland Chapter! We look forward to seeing you at Camp Verde! Terry & June

Gordonandbetty

Hey you two it is about time!! Tom and Penny we are so excited that you joined and are joining us in Camo Verde! As to keeping Gordon under control that is a big job.

Mrsfish

Tom, penny,Tim and Carolyn - welcome, welcome, welcome! This is a really neat bunch of people and I think I speak for all of them when I say we are excited to have you join us. We really needed some new blood to pick on as Gordon was starting to push back (jk). Look forward to meeting you all! -ann, Rick and the freeloaders.

MTPockets

Tom, penny,Tim and Carolyn - welcome, welcome, welcome! This is a really neat bunch of people and I think I speak for all of them when I say we are excited to have you join us. We really needed some new blood to pick on as Gordon was starting to push back (jk). Look forward to meeting you all! -ann, Rick and the freeloaders.
Ann, you should know better. That thing about picking on the new members. We don't pick on the new members while we all know they buy the first nights rounds!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Thank you - we are excited to join as we heard a lot about this group from Gordon and Betty.....not sure if we can keep Gordon in line but I guess I will have to try....just wait until you meet Tom--Betty gets to keep him in line...LOL

Just don't let them talk you into wearing a pair of chaps and bowling from a horse . . . I did! :p

Maybe if I bring a gallon bottle of Fireball . . . :rolleyes:

Welcome to the Arizona Chapter of the Heartland Owner's Club (HOC)!

We live in Colorado and are members of the Colorado HOC . . .

But the Arizona bunch have been kind enough to welcome us and several others from Colorado into their fold!

We are having our first 2015 Colorado HOC event next weekend.

I've been chomping at the bits to get the camper out all winter since we were down in Arizona last January at Quartzsite for the AZHOC Winter Rally!

We are a fun bunch up here, too, so if you feel the need . . . come up here to see us in action in Colorado!

Doublegranch

Please help me welcome our Newest members to the Arizona Chapter;
Ernie & Marie Perez!!! Their membership was just approved today.
Ernie & Marie, we are honored you have selected the Arizona Chapter for your Heartland Owners CLub Membership. Thank you!
Everyone will be excited to meet you both and hope you will be able to participate in our very active Chapter. After today's new posting we
currently have 4 Rally's and one camp out listed on the forum. I will be sending you a couple of emails to help you navigate the website and our Chapter Postings..
Okay everyone, how about a nice welcome for Ernie & Marie.......

Mrsfish

Ernie & Marie, we are honored you have selected the Arizona Chapter for your Heartland Owners CLub Membership. Thank you!
Everyone will be excited to meet you both and hope you will be able to participate in our very active Chapter. After today's new posting we
currently have 4 Rally's and one camp out listed on the forum. I will be sending you a couple of emails to help you navigate the website and our Chapter Postings..

Ernie and Marie - welcome!! As Garry said, we have a very active chapter and love to have new members. Hope you join one of our many events.

chiefaret

Hey, welcome Ernie & Marie to one of the most active groups I know, with great folks and a great leader. Hope to meet you at an upcoming rally