New AZ Chapter Members

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Hey everyone how about a nice welcome for our new Arizona Members:
Ted & Ann Rissel....
Their membership was just approved a few minutes ago...I have been waiting for this for a couple of days....

Ted & Ann, you have joined a great group of RVers....we have part timers, full timers and in between...They have a lot of knowledge to share so be sure to ask your questions.
Since we have already been in touch, you will receive my emails on how to get around the web site and the AZ Chapter threads....If you would like to attend our Oct Rally, please let me know.

Okay everyone....lets post our welcome messages!!!!!!!!!

gregattaway

Hello to all the new folks ... sorry have been away from the forums ...
You'll all get to know us better when the time comes for the grand prize drawing and we have the winning ticket ...
:angel:

MTPockets

Ted & Ann, Welcome. You'll love the group and hope to meet you at future rallies.. You know, as HOC members, you can attend rallies in any State.. We enjoy them and so will you.

Gordonandbetty

Welcome to all the new membes for the last few weeks. We have been on the road since end of June and many times without Internet service so am trying to catch up. This is a great group. Looking forward to meeting everyone in October. We will be back home end of August. Will have visited 7 states by that time.

Doublegranch

Allow me to introduce our newest Arizona Chapter Members:
Danny & Carolyn Conaway
Their membership approval came in a few minutes ago.
Danny & Carolyn, we are all excited you have joined the Arizona Chapter.
We have a great active group of folks with like minded ideas of enjoying their Heartland Rigs...
You will be getting a couple of emails from me after this posting to help you navigate around the Heartland site.

Okay everyone....How about a nice big ARIZONA Welcome for Danny & Carolyn....

Mrsfish

Welcome aboard the AZ train! This is a fun group and we really love to have new people join us for the rallies (we're tired of picking on each other), hope you can make one soon. If your rig is new- I hope you really enjoy it. If you are an old hand at rving, I hope you join us and share your adventures. Either way, hello and welcome!

Ron-Cookie

Welcome Carolyn & Danny! I am a little slow in the welcome but I on my way back to Arizona. It has been a GREAT summer of family, friends, and the Heartland National Rally. It will be good to be home again. A great Arizona Welcome

chiefaret

Welcome to the Conaways and the Rissoles. This AZ group is an active one and the leader was so good they bumped him upstairs. Lots of fun and the chapter events (except for maybe the bowling) hope to meet you all at a future event.

Doublegranch

It is with great excitement that I introduce our newest members to the Arizona Chapter: Carlton & Stephanie Huitt
Carlton & Stephanie, we all appreciate you joining the Heartland Owners Club and selecting the Arizona Chapter for your home!
You have joined a super group of fun loving people. Our Chapter is extremely active and we hope you will be able to participate in all our events.
You will be getting a few emails shortly to help you navigate around the Heartland site and the Arizona Chapter threads..

Okay everyone, how about a big Welcome for Carlton and Stephanie!!!!

MTPockets

Carlton & Stephanie... Welcome to the Arizona chapter.. We hope to meet you soon at an AZ rally! Terry & June

Mrsfish

Welcome aboard!! Looking forward to meeting you soon. Hope you can make one of rallies really soon. - Ann and Rick

chiefaret

Welcome to our club a Carlton & Stephanie. I am sure you will have some fun at the events. It is an interesting mix of folks.

Ron-Cookie

Hey Welcome Carlton & Stephanie! It is great to have you with us... We are looking forward to meeting you at one of our functions...