New Member Dallas TX

JamesnCat

Hey everyone. Sold our house and moving out Dec 4th. Bought a 2015 Bighorn 3875FB . Going to Residence Inn for a month then pick up our 5th wheel Jan 2nd in Seguin Texas. We did this back in 2007 when we bought a Class A and lived in it for 3years. Anyway I'm turning 66 this month and still plan to work another year or 2. I'm an RN and work in the ER here in Dallas. Wife is Cat and also an RN but doesn't work any longer except taking care of me:cool:. Looking forward to many discussions and questions from our end and meeting new friends.

danemayer

Hi JamesNCat,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and congratulations on your Bighorn.

We've got 3 very active local Owners Club chapters in Texas. You can join the fun at any of the rallies in Texas or anywhere else for that matter. Check out the Owners Club (membership is now free) and also click on the EVENTS tab at top of page to see upcoming rallies near you.

jbeletti

James and Cat - congrats on the home sale and Bighorn purchase and welcome to the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome James and Cat from west of the rest! West Texas Chapter invites you to attend our rally in Abilene!

We're originally from the DFW area, and visit family often there.

Hope to see you down the road! Welcome to the Heartland family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

coltsdad

Texas-North Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congratulations on the sale of your house and the purchase of your new Bighorn home!
We would like to welcome you both to our Heartland family. Please join us at one or all of the Heartland rallies this spring.