New to Bighorn

Maxx

Ok and that's good. As for a slight lean to the drivers side, yes our did a little. It's not so obvious looking at the camper thru the side mirrors but when following it, yes it did have a slight lean and our guessing is because all the heavy stuff is on the super slide (refrig, stove, microwave, fireplace, & the tv) as well as the bedroom slide. We have added Center Point Air Ride suspension system to help level the coach while traveling as well as helping it be a softer ride inside. This is the second coach that we have added the Center Point to. There's a big discussion about the MorRyde Independent Suspension vs Center Point but we have chosen CP because we can control how much air to add or subtract as well as more from one side or the other. Hope this helps or maybe confused ya.

Thanks Nabo, I am looking into the Centerpoint for the side to side adjustability as you mentioned.

mlpeloquin

We had black marks on the inside of our slides as well. I removed them with Turtle Wax Clear Coat Scratch remover. It also works well on road tar, but I usually use WD40 and Windex to remove the WD40 on the road followed by wax. Then I cleaned the seals with ZEP Industrial Degreaser and coated them with Aerospace 404. No black marks since.