New to the forum

caper1973

Hello,
New to the Travel Trailer craze after previously camping with Tent trailers. Living outside of Halifax, NS and camping mostly in the Annapolis Valley and PEI areas. We bought our 'new to us' Northtrail late last September. We had one weekend with it before it went into storage for the winter. Looking forward to a full season of camping this year. Been reading up on this forum and learning lots already. I'm sure there will be many more questions as I go along ... :)

jimtoo

Hi caper1973,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

You will love your new to you Northtrail. Get it out and start making lots of great memories. Check out the rallies in your area where you will meet lots of great folks and think of joining the Heartland Owners Club.

If you have questions, the Heartland family is here to help.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

CliffP

Welcome to the forum! Its a great place to find answers, lots of good info here!

Like you, my husband & I are New TT owners! Just picked ours up Sat. and can't wait to start our adventures here in Florida. Once we are 'seasoned', we will venture further from home. :)
Happy Trails!

gmc

Reitired - California-Central Chapter Leaders
welcome to the forum. I believe heartland puts out a great product I've had a Bighorn since 2008 and have had no problems with it. As stated earlier there is a wealth of knowledge in this forum. I've been doing this awhile and I still learn from others. You guys will love it, before long you may even want something bigger